Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Huuuum. Though This may sound like an odd question but why would they even release any singles especially with the SS cast saying hello to everyone? I can understand releasing certain types of songs but this one's strange.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It isn't strange when you realize it came out in 1970 when most kid's records were sold on 45's. This was the very first single so it's appropriate the cast introduced themselves. It's kind of different to hear it now in 2006 though because Sesame Street has become so iconic, but for 1970 it worked.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry Phil. I meant that the Sesame Street Record was relesed again but not the single "Hello" that was mention. That's what I meant say.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, I understood what you were trying to say.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Was listening to MC Radio just now, and there was a song featuring Art Carney as Santa Claus and Thig and Thog. It's from The Great Santa Claus Switch, but the track listing said "Swtich" instead. Must be some sort of typo, thought you'd want to know about it so it can be corrected in time for the big MC Muppet Christmas music sing-along starting on the 19th. Hope this helps, have a good night.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks this has been corrected. It won't go into effect though until a new playlist is launched which will probably happen by the end of the weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Couple of things.

Noticed that MC Radio and eBay aren't exactly compatible. When I have MC Radio playing and I go do a search on eBay, the song repeats like a needle stuck in a record's groove skipping until the eBay page finishes loading. The radio feed keeps playing, but it sticks like explained above.

Also, there was a song sung by my namesake where he was singing about things that count when he counts to The Count.
What was that song's title?

Hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Count said:
Also, there was a song sung by my namesake where he was singing about things that count when he counts to The Count.
What was that song's title?
The song is called "What Counts"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... That's one of the ones I've been trying to track down. Have a great weekend.

David French

Reaction score
My problem concerns buffering. When the Muppet Central Radio window comes up, the volume bars are red and keep scrolling back and forth. When they finally stop scrolling and turn green the radio is behind by approx. three songs.

I tried the Live365 help section and figured it to be a buffering problem; I followed the advice given for Norton (I have version 2006 and the adblock section comes under AntiSpam), restarted my computer and tried the radio again and it was still doing the same thing. Any advice as to what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.