Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike, I'm guessing that you were trying to listen at a time when our allocated number of free slots were full. This typically happens in mid-afternoon US time. When the free listeners slots are full, then the station changes to VIP preferred members only per Live365's policy.

The best way around this is to start listening earlier in the day so that you'll be sure to get in while there are free slots still available or to sign up for an ad-free and higher-quality audio VIP preferred membership.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Never had that problem myself. I get in thanks to the regular free subscriber membership, and have to listen through a commercial hyping the benefits of prefered VIP membership. And frankly, it doesn't bother me that much, cause I can stick with my free membership through the rest of the day while I'm listening or night as the case may be. The only time I get a VIP commercial is that first time I log back in to MC Radio. There were more commercial brakes during the Christmas special broadcasting period, but it was something I just shrugged off.

Haven't logged in to listen lately, been very busy. Maybe next time I get a chance I'll drop in and catch up on some old memories provided by the greatness that is MC Radio.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Keep up the good work Phil. Your doing just fine with all the songs. Theres something that I've been trying to tell you but it seemed to competive (sorry can't spell) but I thought it's only a thing I've been doing the past several years that I've been here. If there's ever a song that comes on that I don't have I try myself to find it or record it from whereever I can find it. It's not really rude but just that I hate to make it seem that I would love to have every single song ever found that is either sung or record by a Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame Street. I just can't get enough of Muppet Central Radio. Thanks again Phil for making it possable to have a radio that brings us all joy.

*bows* Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

LOL

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Pete Seeger & Brother Kirk.

To Phill:

Do you have anything off of the SS album I mentioned to be played on MC radio?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
To Phill:

Do you have anything off of the SS album I mentioned to be played on MC radio?
No, I don't have this one yet. If anyone would be kind enough to donate this to MC Radio, I'd be happy to add it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Hey Phil, gotta question for ya.

Is it common for songs played on MC Radio to cycle back on themselves every twelve hours in a twenty-four hour period or something? Because I swear I'm hearing songs now that I heard this morning, played in the same order as well.

-Kim

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kim,

To give you a simple answer things should now be back to normal for you. Songs won't repeat anywhere from 2-6 days depending on the song.

The longer answer is that 99% of the time we're broadcasting "live" and then sending the signal to Live365. This allows us to play a much larger variety of songs than we could with just Live365. However, there are rare times when we need to rely on Live365 solely to broadcast which is why the songs repeated more often today.

Thanks for listening. I've been working on a lot of new music that will be added in the upcoming weeks.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with MC radio today?

It was working fine yesterday and I have no other troubles with the other Live 365 stations.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should hear it now. We're working on this.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Thanks.

Everything's fine now.

Well almost.

Unfortunatly I just noticed the stream skips song. For instance Raposo's You funny Face was skiped and Osacrs, I Love Trash with Bob was cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.