1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Phil... You know I love MC Radio. But all night tonight I've been getting heavy resistance from the station. Almost every song stops as if paused for some reason, I have to wait for the signal to come back and the song start again, lines are skipped, and even entire songs are skipped as just happened with the reprise of "Everyone Matters" jumping to "Just Because".
    Don't know if these are problems other users/listeners are experiencing, thought I'd let you know as it's hampering my enjoyment of my favorite Muppet music. Take care and happy holidays.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Ed, this has now been corrected. Thanks for your understanding.
  3. The Count

Thank you for fixing the problem Phil. Happy holidays boss.
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Hi Phil,
    There's a slight misprint with the 12 Days Of Christmas from the Merry Christmas From Sesame Street album. There's a character named HardHead Henry Harris. On the menu,it's listed as "HardHead,Henry Harris" with a comma in the middle like it's 2 people.
    Hopefully I'm not being too nit picky.
    Kathy
  5. Phillip

Kathy this has been fixed. Thanks for the report.
  6. The Count

Hi Phil... Another one I spotted the other day is the parranda song "Saludu" by Luis and María. It should be either "Saludo" or "Saludos" instead. Hope this helps.
  7. Phillip

Yes, it should be Saludo.
  8. The Count

Hey Phil... Big props, just heard GWGumby's "I've Got a Beaker". This was a great treat. Thanks for getting a hold of it, brings back memories from the good ol' days.
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Hey Phil, just a small song name nitpick.

The song "Chan Son D'amour" from the Muppet Show just played, but the proper spelling should be "Chanson D'amour" so that it properly translates as "song of love" or "love song".

Just thought you would like to know! :sing:
  10. Phillip

Thanks. This song has now been updated.
  11. FurryOlGrover

FurryOlGrover New Member

Yay for MC Radio! I just joined to forums and rediscovered it! I used to subscribe to live365 a long time ago, but stopped for some reason. Now I'm a VIP again, all because of MC Radio :) It's great, thanks for all your hard work!
  12. David French

David French Member

I noticed that MC Radio was playing a song called "There are Millions of us Who Are Ugly"; my understanding (from the liner notes of the TMS 25th Anniversary CD) is that the song is simply called "Ugly".
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I didn't know that "Ugly" was on the "Muppets 25th Anniversary CD?"
  14. David French

David French Member

It's not; it's pointed out in the notes that "Wishing Song" (which is on the CD) was composed by Paul Tracy, and that on TMS they used some of his other songs including "Ugly", "Dog Walk" and "Something's Missing".
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh ok. Thanks for pointing that out. I did read a little that came with the CD but didn't really sit down and read the whole thing. Thank you very much. I'll have to go and read it all now.
  16. The Count

Hi Phil... Just finished listening to "You Belong To Me" from Muppets Tonight on MC Radio. It said this song/sketch is from Season 1. Um, I think this is a mistake, but I'm not sure. That song/sketch is from the Paula Abdul episode, which was filmed as the third overall episode (so it could be argued it's from Season 1); but this episode actually aired as part of Season 2. So since I'm not entirely positive on how you're scoring these, I just thought I'd mention it.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  17. Phillip

Just like with the Fraggle Rock seasons, we're going with production order on Muppets Tonight so that one is ok.
  18. The Count

Oh... Thanks for the clarification
  19. David French

David French Member

Something strange is going on here - when I first "arrived" at the main Muppet Central page, the proposed cover of TMS Season Three was showing as the "album" from where the current track being played on Muppet Central Radio was from. However, the particular track is not from TMS but instead a completely different album. What's going on here?
  20. Phillip

David,

If there isn't a cover image for a particular song, then an ad will be displayed in it's place, in this case for the upcoming release of TMS Season 3. All songs should have a cover image, so there was an issue with this particular track. Do you happen to remember what song was playing when you saw this happen? Let me know and I'll get this corrected.