Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
The song I meant before was, If I Were the Letter B. The Letter L I can tell is rather new.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Well...
"The Letter L" was from this past season, Season 37.
"If I Were The Letter B" was from when the Letter of the Day was presented by Cookie Monster with his letter cookies, not sure if that'd be Season 33 or 34.
Hope this helps.

Oh, and another song question...
There's a song sung by two AM's, one could be called a "City Boy" voiced by Jim with a jazzy sort of singing voice; and a "Country Girl" who sang with a sort of countrified voice, about living in the city and the country before joining in one of those cross-set blendings.
What's the name/title of that song? Have it on my tapes, just don't know what song it is.
Hope to hear from someone soon, have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another song title question... What's the name/title of the song sung by four AM's I've denominated as "The Elevator Barber Shop Quartet" where they're singing as they count going first up and then down ten floors in an elevator? This song appeared in Episode 1090: SS Goes to Hawaii, Day 1.
Hope to hear from someone who can help soon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count said:
There's a song sung by two AM's, one could be called a "City Boy" voiced by Jim with a jazzy sort of singing voice; and a "Country Girl" who sang with a sort of countrified voice, about living in the city and the country before joining in one of those cross-set blendings.
It's "Life In The Country, Life In The City".

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count said:
Another song title question... What's the name/title of the song sung by four AM's I've denominated as "The Elevator Barber Shop Quartet" where they're singing as they count going first up and then down ten floors in an elevator?
That one is "Counting The Floors".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Found the one about life in the country and the city while listening to MC Radio. It takes a while, but it helps sometimes to have all these windows open at the same time when working on the tweaks to the list. Will ask if there's anything else I need help on. Have a great night.

alsc

Reaction score
Two thumbs up.

I have lost count of the hours I have spent listening to Muppet Central Radio :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.