1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: vBulletin 3.0 Gold

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Jelsoft has released the official final version of vBulletin 3.0. Since last summer we have been using developmental, beta versions of the software as the final tweaks were made. It's been very stable and offered us lots of new features, but here is the final version, with all the graphics, bells and whistles.

I will be adjusting some templates, graphics and other elements throughout the day today so if you see some changes or wild things going on, that is what is happening.

Let us know your thoughts.
  2. Beebers

Beebers New Member

I absolutely LOVE all this, all the color, all zee bells/whistles, it's so much fun, cheerful.

:cool: :) :excited: :) :cool:
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I don't like this one. Everything seems to be shoving itself forward for attention, preferred the older graphics...

___

Me likey knot. Eachalldeness shove-grabby snatchymost, me-me-shouty. Old likerny bettmucher.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

funky! Please explain why some members have a green dot next to their name, while others have blue dots.
  5. oOoanimaloOo

oOoanimaloOo New Member

Phill its really neat but its hard for us with A.D.D because we get so easily destracted. And yes I really do have A.D.D

-Scarlett
  6. Phillip

If you are on-line on the forum the dot is green, blue if not.
  7. leliebel

leliebel New Member

spiffy :D
  8. Beebers

Beebers New Member

My visual mind is affected in the reverse, in a sense, of the A.D.D. members - I've always had a very hard time visually with the new blue (is it blue? - I perceive it as blue) layout here, (I have trouble identifying a lot of colors though I'm not color-blind), and the addition of all the little spots of colors everywhere is distracting me visually away from the bright blue(?) and white theme, but in a great way, I'm not so headachy now when I'm on. And I can literally focus better.

A shrink would have a field day with all these different reactions . . . Rorschach, anyone?

:D
  9. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

10. Beauregard

*enter shrunken person stage right*

The background is pink, not blue.

*exit shruken person*
  11. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Is it?

Color-blindness is when you perceive some colors and color-ranges as mostly varying shades of grey. I don't have that. But I don't perceive many things as they actually are, I mistake them for other colors. As you can see. Unless you're goofing with me, but I'll never know will I lol.
    I always have to ask people if I'm seeing something as it really is, and it's been worse since my head injuries. I do not see the backfield as pink. Jeez. Okay. Pink.

:(

Wait, I re-read your post and I meant, white backfield, blue everything else. Oh, ****. Never mind. *laughing* I'm sure I've got it all wrong anyway.
  12. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Phil, what is the red dot next to my name? Does that mean I'm cruising invisibly (which is the setting I chose on my profile)?

Also, is my smilie with the sunglasses, not Zoot, the happy-face smilie in the bottom dock, who I always use, supposed to have only half a smile???

Is he being sardonic?

:D
  13. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Beebers, Beau was pulling your leg. You were right, the background was white with everything else blue. It looks to me like you have a blue dot, not red. Maybe it appears differently on your screen. :confused:
  14. I LOVE the little detailed graphics, and especially the online/offline feature. Way to go!
  15. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

does this fancy schmancy thing have any behind the scenes changes that we don't see?
  16. Phillip

Yes it does. Sorry I didn't make that clearer earlier. If someone is on-line the dot will be green, off-line for blue, and if invisible it will be red to you and off-line to the members of the site.
  17. Beauregard

Hey look, new smilies!
  18. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Thanx. It happens, since there's no way for me to know. He's not zee first to do that in my life, with the color thing. lol. I don't mind. But thank you - now I actually know how the forum looks. Just because I see something a particular way does not by any means mean it is that way, quite the contrary.

:cool:
  19. Beauregard

So if I see it is a pink, you see it as blue, but wait, maybe I'm the one that can't see the proper colour...!
  20. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

I think it looks swell, I'm happy with it.

:D Kev