1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Feedback: vBulletin 3.6

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here are just a few of the new features...
    Multi-Quote

The multi-quote feature allows users to tag multiple posts that they wish to respond to by clicking a small button on each post. Once the user clicks the reply button, each tagged post is quoted.​

To increase usability, by default, only posts within the current thread are automatically quoted. If you wish to quote posts in other threads with multi-quote, you simply need to click a link on the reply page, and the text of those posts will be added without a reload. ​

Quote Tags Link to Quoted Post

When quoting a post, the ID of the post is automatically included with the
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh WOW Phil! I'm really liking these updates! Especially the multi-quote thing, very, very cool! Thanks for keeping all us ravenous fans happy here! :D
  3. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

Awesome! Thanks!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ah, well, it sounds like I can get used to these!
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just testing the multi-quote thingy, hey this is great, now I won't have to just copy and paste multiple posts and put quote tags around them!
  6. Skye

Skye Active Member

Wow, those are all so great! Thanks, Phil!
  7. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Great upgrades! Thanks!
  8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The multi-quote and quote links are really cool. This is one of the best updates in awhile.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

This is so cool! Thanks!
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow, these updates are really neat. I like seeing the percentage full of my PM box.