Your Feedback: We're Back

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you have likely noticed MC has been down since about midday Monday. Our server had to go offline due to unscheduled maintenance. Thankfully, it appears that no data was lost and the maintenance was successful. Our server should be back to a normal state, however, we will be monitoring things closely over the upcoming hours and days.

Expect some e-mail delays as the server handles many thousands of e-mails due to the backlog. Things should be much smoother for everyone from this point forward. If you experience any problems, please post here and we’ll investigate further.

Every site occasionally experiences unexpected downtime for a variety of reasons. Thanks in advance for your understanding as we strive to provide a stable and fast environment for everyone.

pattywack

Reaction score
Thanks guys for posting an explanation! A lot of sites don't do that, and it's nice to understand what's going on! Haha.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:embarrassed: Seriously, what's going on? The site was down a couple hours again. More and more lately MC is going offline. Is there something to be worried about? I'm concerned. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Seriously, what's going on? The site was down a couple hours again. More and more lately MC is going offline. Is there something to be worried about? I'm concerned. :concern:
That's what I've been saying all this time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're tweaking some things on the server right now. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Dunno what was being tweaked, but it kept me out of MC from around 7 PM EST tonight to just now.

Hope everything's hunky-dory once again Phil.
:batty: :shifty: :busy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, so it wasn't just me.
:smile: Thanks Phill!
As for the future. Well, I'd be dishonest if I said it wasn't in the back of my mind, but I'm sure Phill and the team will continue to do their best not to let us down.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The server was off-line for a little while for a complete backup and system file check. All should be well now for everyone.