1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

your hopes for the upcoming christmas album

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by minor muppetz, Sep 25, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What do you hope that the new muppet christmas album is? Do you hope that it is a soundtrack to the upcoming Kermits Christmas Capers special, a completly new album with completely new recordings, a soundtrack to a previous muppet christmas special, a re-release of John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together or The Muppet Christmas Carol soundtracks, a mix of all of those, or something else?

I think it should be a soundtrack to the upcoming special. I believe that I have read an interview with kermit that mentioned that Kermit recently recorded something for this album. I forget what songs, so I guess that this is either a soundtrack to the new special or an album of all-new recordings, or possibly (if kermits christmas capers doesn't have enough songs to fill an album) both a soundtrack and a few additional songs.

Of course, if it were a collection of chritmas songs from previous productions, I think that this would make a good christmas album:
    1. We Need a Little Christmas (from MFC)
    2. Everyone Matters (from VMC)
    3. something from Kermits Christmas Capers (assuming there are songs)
    4. Little Saint Nick (From John Denver and the Muppets)
    5. Jingle Bell Rock (from MFC)
    6. Bless Us All (from MCC)
    7. Jack frost roasting on an open fire (from MFC)
    8. something from Kermits Christmas capers
    9. Moulan Scrooge song medley (From VMC)
    10. It Feels Like Christmas (from MCC)
    11. Room In Your heart (from MCC)
    12. The twelve days of christmas (from John Denver and the Muppets)
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Oh my GOD!!! I LOVE ROOM IN YOUR HEART!!!!! (sorry)

BJ
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it would not be a Muppet movie w/o songs