Your Ideal Breakfast

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago, a national school newspaper did an article on the most important meal of the day: breakfast. The school that did the article actually asked NBA all-stars, and some of their managers about what they eat for breakfast, and how it helps them with their game.

What is YOUR ideal breakfast?

For me, most of the time I only have time for a quick bowl of cereal, but personally, my ideal breakfast is eggs, bacon or ham (I hate sausage), toast with butter, and some sort of fruint juice (usually apple or orange) or milk. Occasionally, epsecially during winter, I like to have to oatmeal chock-full of brown-sugar and tons of raisins with milk.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I not really a heavy breakfast eater so I'll just eat some cereal, some orange juice, and maybe a piece of fruit. Sometimes I'll just have some type of toaster strudel of Waffle or something.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
My ideal breakfast is the extremely unhealthy country fried steak with biscuits, sausage gravy, and a side of hash brown casserole from Cracker Barrel. That's a restaurant chain here in the US. But I hardly ever eat that. It's usually cereal or nothing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I love the Cracker Barrel!
Mmmmm...me too!:smile: And,Fuzzhead, I like the hashbrown casserole too.
Oh yeah...ideal breakfast...got a bit off track there.:wink:
Mine would be cinnamon French toast covered in maple syrup with a frozen mug of apple juice on the side. No bacon or sausage though. I don't like either one(or should I say they don't like me):rolleyes:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Mmmmm...me too!:smile: And,Fuzzhead, I like the hashbrown casserole too.
Oh yeah...ideal breakfast...got a bit off track there.:wink:
Mine would be cinnamon French toast covered in maple syrup with a frozen mug of apple juice on the side. No bacon or sausage though. I don't like either one(or should I say they don't like me):rolleyes:
I love there store too!

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I love the Cracker Barrel!
Have you tried the pecan pancakes? They are pretty amazing. That is, if you like pecans and pancakes.

Nostalic

Reaction score
Cracker Barrel is wonderful - the chicken fried chicken is a favorite with over medium eggs and hashbrown casseroul. Follow up with strawberry jelly on the biscuits and that's a good meal.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
Have you tried the pecan pancakes? They are pretty amazing. That is, if you like pecans and pancakes.
Oh yes, good stuff! I also like their fruit topping ones also!