Your Ideal Breakfast

superfan

Reaction score
Scrambled eggs, 1/2 of English Muffin w/peanut butter, hash browns w/ slight bbq spice, maple sausage, and coffee.

or...

any kind of cereal.

Actually, speaking of which, there's a cereal place that's opening up downtown! they're serving over 40 kinds of cereal, complete with your choice of toppings (sugar, fruit, what have you). At just $4.50 a bowl! haha!

superfan

Reaction score
It's the price of a box of Lucky Charms! haha
Still the idea is pretty cool.

I wonder if they can come up with a way to serve it so that there's not a whole sugary milk puddle left in your bowl after the cereal's gone...I would go if they could do that. :wink:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
You just sprinkle the sugar on each spoonful, not the entire bowl? That might work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I love the Cracker Barrel!
Me too, but their service has been really lousy lately.

Going OUT for breakfast, I usually like to go to Waffle House, and get a waffle, eggs, bacon, and toast. Then sometimes, I like to go to a little local Country restaurant we have here that has DELICIOUS homemade Macaroni and cheese -excuse me, Kraft Dinner-!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
-excuse me, Kraft Dinner-!
That's right! **is proud**

Hey. Speaking of food and all that, what would be some good restaurants to visit when I go to florida? You guys have tons that dont exist in Canada.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Me too, but their service has been really lousy lately.

Going OUT for breakfast, I usually like to go to Waffle House, and get a waffle, eggs, bacon, and toast. Then sometimes, I like to go to a little local Country restaurant we have here that has DELICIOUS homemade Macaroni and cheese -excuse me, Kraft Dinner-!
Chocolate chip waffles, Yum!:big_grin: