Your "INNER MUPPET"

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yay! I'm Kermit! :smile: I think I've done that quiz before. We should make one that's longer!

Kye

Reaction score
I was anyone I wanted to be just by answering the right questions!! Ok here is the sad thing!! How could anyone be surprised by what muppet they were!! Playing banjo, being show out of cannons, playing piano....all are very tell tale muppet characteristics. I really wish they would make an real quiz with no tell tale answers. that would be sweet!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cool, I'm Kermit... yet I can't play the banjo... but I do ride a Schwinn!

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Kye said:
I was anyone I wanted to be just by answering the right questions!! Ok here is the sad thing!! How could anyone be surprised by what muppet they were!! Playing banjo, being show out of cannons, playing piano....all are very tell tale muppet characteristics. I really wish they would make an real quiz with no tell tale answers. that would be sweet!
I got a INNER MUPPET QUIZ, thats more asks about yourself than the previous.I think its a better wan than the previous.The link is http://quizilla.com/users/AutumnSong123/quizzes/What Muppet are you?/.I was in that quiz :wink: .

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was Animal. Thats me for sure. Just not enough partying.

rexcrk

Reaction score
For the first one (with the obvious answers and questions) I was Fozzie

For the second one (which I also thought was better) I was Kermit

I guess that's about right, a little bit of Kermit, a little bit of Fozzie