Your Least Favorite Things

Bridget

Reaction score
Bonjour!

Just wondering, what are somethings you all don't like? You can post things you did not like as a child and things you still do not like now! Give it a try! (I'm curious to know your answers) Hehe!
Ciao!

Here's my first list:
-Okra
-Eggplant
-Horror Movies
-Math, Algebra,
-Cats
-Swimming in lakes
-Black Nail Polish
-Chalkboards
-Virginia
-Rainy Days

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My least Favorite Things

1.) Horror Movies (why do I even bother :sigh:)
2.) Loud & Skreiking Noises
3.) Science (Sheesh!)
4.) Snakes
5.) Bananas in Pajamas
6.) Mondays (Yuck!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
The sound of two Styrofoam blocks being rubbed together - try listening to that without squirming or shaking!
It makes me almost puke, it does.

Lesseee...

Obviously, I hate winter and any temperatures under 40 degrees. That's a lengthy subject to go into. I hate shoveling snow and I hate it even more that nearly everyone else doesn't! Try walking around a city after a large snowfall. Large mounds block the sidewalks and you have to walk out on the street, and the streets are all the more narrow as a result, so sometimes you have to jump into the snow piles to not get run over by jerks.

Celery and raisins are the two foods I adamantly refuse to touch. I tried opening up back to raisins via the chocolate covered kind... they're barely tolerable in that state. Other dried fruits, save prunes, I have no problem with... even like. I LOVE craisins.... but regular raisins? I'd rather eat the nice juicy plump grapes. The less said about celery the better. I can only eat tuna sandwiches that I make as a result.

Pulling my leg in the middle of the night. Really... nothing better than accidentally stretching your leg too far when you're half asleep. That's guaranteed to wake you up.

Poo... just poo. No explanation required.

And my personal favorite... can someone make a freaking caller I.D. Phone that doesn't break so easily?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Stewed tomatoes, whiners, and ignorance, in no particular order.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh this can be fun!

Foods I hate:
  • Potatoes of any kind (though as a kid I actually did like french fries until I was 7 or 8)
  • Meatloaf
  • Spinach
  • Sloppy Joes (it's like eating a chili sandwich)
  • Beans
  • Salad dressing (though I do like salad... Lots of people comment on how weird that is)
  • Mayonnaise, ketchup (though I used to like it), mustard, and most other similar things

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can agree with spinach, beans, and mustard, but I very much like everything else you mentioned (well okay, Sloppy Joes isn't something I eat very often), though I can only tolerate mayo and ketchup in small numbers.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh this can be fun!

Foods I hate:
  • Potatoes of any kind (though as a kid I actually did like french fries until I was 7 or 8)
  • Meatloaf
  • Spinach
  • Sloppy Joes (it's like eating a chili sandwich)
  • Beans
  • Salad dressing (though I do like salad... Lots of people comment on how weird that is)
  • Mayonnaise, ketchup (though I used to like it), mustard, and most other similar things
:O You don't like, m-mayo?!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't like sloppy joes either, they're just too messy for me. Any food that tends to get my hands and face really dirty I tend to avoid. Ribs, chicken wings with bones, sloppy joe sandwiches, stuff like that. If I have to take a shower right after eating it it's not for me.