Your Least Favorite Things

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Ironically, I'm really not a big fan of tomatoes either, HOWEVER, there are certain tomato products that I can tolerate pretty well, but in small doses, and that includes sauces and such. I like tomato bisque soup pretty well, but I can't stand the taste of tomato juice.
I like tomatoes, but there are some foods I don't like, at least on their own, but I do like a number of things that include those as ingredients (I was going to list these earlier but didn't because of this).

I don't like cheese, but I do like pizza, lasagna, macaroni and cheese, fettuccine, and other pastas that include cheese. I like parmisan cheese and string cheese.

I don't like eggs, but I know that eggs are an ingredient in cookies, cake, and other deserts that I like.

And I don't like salt or pepper, but I like a lot of foods that have it sprinkled a little. Though I usually don't think about the fact that those are on a lot of foods.

Also I like quite a bit of foods with butter (especially melted butter on popcorn), but I hate butter. Though when I was really younger I liked butter, to the point that I would eat it without anything, but then I suddenly started hating it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's my least-favorite episodes of shows that I like (I'm sure these are incomplete and that there are least-favorite episodes I can't think of right now):

That '70s Show:
  • The Promise Ring - I always found this episode to be quite boring and bland (I can't believe it was one of the top ten episodes mentioned in That '70s Special from 2002, and that the cast said it was very funny). It's the season finale, which led to my least-favorite season, though ironically Eric and Donna break up in this episode and Donna along with Hyde is my least-favorite of the main characters (of the main teens those two are the least like me), though there are some minor recurring characters I dislike more (Casey Kelso and Kitty's mother).

The Simpsons:
  • Saddlesore Gallactica - A real boring episode. How ironic that Comic Book Guy wears a shirt that reads "Worst Episode Ever" in it (and I think he says that line at the end when the Gracies Films logo is shown)
  • Life in the Fast Lane - My least-favorite from the first season.
  • Bart's Inner Child - Another really boring episode. It's puzzling that this episode's one-shot character, Brad Goodman, got made into an action figure (most likely because they got permission to use A. Brooks' voice for the figures).
  • Colonel Homer - Too much country music and not an interesting-enough plot.
  • Tennis the Menace - Tennis is one of the most boring sports ever. In fact I dislike most of the non-superbowl episodes about sports (well, except for Homer at the Bat, Dead Putting Society, and Team Homer).
  • The Secret War of Lisa Simpson - I don' know what it is I dislike about this one, but I dislike it.
  • Strong Arms of the Ma - Marge doesn't look very good with muscles.

The classic Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts:
  • Hillbilly Hare - I never found the appeal of this one.
  • See You Later, Gladiator - Most Looney Tunes fans cite this as the worst Daffy and Speedy cartoon, whether they generally like them or not. I really like the Daffy and Speedy shorts (better than the Speedy and Sylvester ones) but agree that this is the worst of them.
  • Pre-Hysterical Hare
  • The Iceman Ducketh
  • Good Night, Elmer
  • What's Opera, Doc? - I appreciate it a little better, but as a kid I never really found this one interesting. Though I've always liked the "kill the wabbit" part.
  • Flying Circus
  • Rabbits Feat
  • Rhapsody Rabbit
  • Suppressed Duck
  • Old Glory - This one is way too serious (one of the few serious WB shorts).
  • All This and Rabbit Stew - My least favorite of the Censored 11 that I've seen (and I've only seen four of them), this one is really boring and the black hunter is not really funny at all. Maybe it's just me, but I find the abuse he gets from Bugs to be meaner than Bugs' other predators get (this coming from somebody who generally likes mean humor).
Additionally, I dislike the majority of Pepe le Pew cartoons, half of the Tweety and Sylvester cartoons, and there aren't any Merlin the Magic Mouse cartoons that I particularly enjoy more than others.

You may have noticed I didn't post notes about why I disliked some of those shorts. Because in some cases I just don't know why.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Speaking of cheese, I hate artificial cheese powder/flavoring unless its macaroni and cheese. I hate cheetos, doritos, ect.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Nacho flavored Doritos were like cigarettes to me in Grade 5: they're what everybody else ate with their lunches everyday, and I felt like I looked silly getting the Cool Ranch ones (which I LOVE), so I started getting the Nacho ones, even though I hated them, because I thought they'd make me look "cool".

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate rain. Cloudy days, I can deal with; I love 'em. But I hate the rain. My bedroom ceiling leaks like crazy and it's crumbling because of it. One of the worst days ever was when there like four leaks going on in my house; thankfully some of them aren't going anymore.
Hey... I'll take rain over snow any day, but I'm not a huge fan of rainy days either. Especially when there's laundry to do. Though, oddly enough I actually love the smell that gentle rain leaves on a spring and summer day. I have no idea why it smells so good. Which reminds me...

The one thing I actually don't look forward to in Spring? Bees. I was stung once, hurt like heck, and now I have an overwhelming berserk fear of bees. And by extension, I despise sunflowers because bees are freaking crazy for those things. They all swarm near them, and if someone has one in their front yard, I have to cross the street, out of my way to avoid the things. And they're not even pretty flowers.

And the strange thing is... I don't really have much of a problem with Spiders (as long as they aren't large or poisonous)... not a fan... but fake spiders are actually worse. And for some reason, they're dollar store staples. Guess what store this cash strapped guy always frequents?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now I'm going to list my least-favorite works from some of my biggest idols:

Least-favorite Jim Carrey movies:
  • Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (though I liked it better when it first came out. In fact back then I liked it better than the first)
  • Fun with Dick and Jane

Least-favorite Adam Sandler movies: (yes, I know some of you might say all of them, but this is my list):
  • Mr. Deeds
  • Just Go with It
  • Big Daddy (though I liked it better when it first came out)
  • I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
  • The Longest Yard

Least-favorite Weird Al Yankovic songs:
  • Fat
  • Perform This Way
  • Achey Breaky Song
  • You Don't Love Me Anymore
  • My Balonga
  • CNR
  • Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies

Also of note: My least-favorite songs from Bad Hair Day are Amish Paradise and Gump, the two that got music videos. They don't really belong on a least-favorites list, but I really like all of that albums other songs a lot better (and I like it way better in recent years than I did when it was new). My least-favorite song from Polka Party is Christmas at Ground Zero. It's a good song, but I liked it a lot better a decade ago, and out of all the songs on that album, it sounds the least like an '80s album (of all his abums from the '80s, the contents of Polka Party sound the most like '80s songs). And my least-favorite Weird Al Yankovic albums (while they still have many great songs) are the UHF soundtrack, Alapalooza, and Alpocolypse.

Least-favorite Henson productions made during Jim Henson's lifetime:
  • Rocky Mountain Holiday
  • The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
  • Big Bird in China
  • Big Bird in Japan
  • Monster Maker
  • Living with Dinosaurs
  • The Dark Crystal

My least-favorite Mel Brooks movie is Dracula: Dead and Loving It. I was hesitant to list a Mel Brooks movie here because while I like most of his work and he does a lot of the kind of humor I like, the kinds of movies I'd like to do, and also has many duties in his films (and like him I'd like to do all kinds of work in show biz, mainly act and write but also direct and maybe produce or executive produce), I don't know if I'm a big-enough fan to consider him one of my biggest idols. I haven't seen all of his movies, and am not in too big a hurry to see the ones I haven't seen (well, I would really like to see Life Stinks, I've never seen any copies anywhere, whether for sale or rent, and yes I know it's generally disliked).

But Dracula: Dead and Loving It seems to be a bit too serious. I am especially disappointed due to it having Leslie Nielson as well. Both Brooks and Nielson tend to do the same kinds of comedy films, and after I first saw Blazing Saddles and realized Brooks' usual comedy style was similar I wanted to see them in a movie together, thinking it'd be very funny, and after realizing they did, I had high expectations. Though there are some funny moments (like the "daymare" scene).

On the topic of least-favorite Mel Brooks movies, I must also add that I feel the original Producers is a bit too normal for a Mel Brooks film (but I cut it slack because it was his first movie, before his style was really established), and High Anxiety is surprisingly hard for me to follow.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Least-favorite animated Disney films (including direct-to-video sequels):
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Pocahontas
  • The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
  • Tarzan
  • Dinosaur
I realize there's a few that I should list (Atlantis, Mulan, Treasure Planet, many more made-for-video sequels) but I haven't seen enough of them to really judge.
And least-favorite Disney-Pixar films (listing those seperately):
  • Cars
  • A Bugs Life
  • Toy Story 2
  • Wall-E

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Here's the least favorite parts of some of my favorite things:

Least Fav Muppet Project: Muppets From Space
Least Fav Muppet: Pepe
Least Fav DC Comics Hero: Batman
Least Fav DC Comics Villain: Joker
Least Fav Marvel Comics Hero: Wolverine
Least Fav Marvel Comics Villain: Mandarin
Least Fav Comic Book Movie: Green Lantern
Least Fav MST3K Episode: Hamlet
Least Fav Zombie Film: Dawn of the Dead Remake
Least Fav Disneyworld Park: Animal Kingdom

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Least favorite Rocky and Bullwinkle storylines:
  • Jet Fuel Formula - parts of it is okay, but it goes on too long (and is the longest storyline), and the direction of the story keeps changing
  • Upsidasium - Like the above, it's just too long, and the first several chapters are quite boring. But the later chapters, taking place at night, are a lot better.
  • Maybe Dick
  • The Three Moosekateers
  • Bumbling Bros. Circus
  • Mooselvanya Saved

Least favorite episodes of Ren and Stimpy:
  • Nurse Stimpy
  • The Littleist Giant
  • Robin Hoek
  • Untamed World

Note that I don't remember very many of the post-John K episodes very well. The ones that I do remember, I remember liking, but there's a lot I don't remember.

robodog

Reaction score
I hate rain. Cloudy days, I can deal with; I love 'em. But I hate the rain. My bedroom ceiling leaks like crazy and it's crumbling because of it. One of the worst days ever was when there like four leaks going on in my house; thankfully some of them aren't going anymore.
I hate rain because since we live out in the butt end of nowhere our only options for TV and internet are sattelite. And rain almost always knocks out the sattelite signal removing both of the main sources for entertainment. Thank God I like to read.