Your Most Relatable Characters

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
A resurgence of memories from a forgotten show that seriously needs more appreciation?
Aw, lol, thank you. And yeah I know, it seriously needs more love. I've got to get around to writing to Disney about DVDs, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dang. I should change my avatar to the Cheshire Cat! Purr-fect! :zany:
Dooooooo eeeeeeet! lol

Aw, lol, thank you. And yeah I know, it seriously needs more love. I've got to get around to writing to Disney about DVDs, lol.
I can only hope a DVD is released before I'm at that point where its creepy to buy children shows.

Checkout Guy: You buying this for your kids?
Me: ...Sure

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Dang. I should change my avatar to the Cheshire Cat! Purr-fect! :zany:
Dooooooo eeeeeeet! lol
I agree, do it, do it, do it! :halo:

I can only hope a DVD is released before I'm at that point where its creepy to buy children shows.
Eh, I once had a relative (senior citizen age) who proudly told people she still buys Disney movies, not for her grandkids, but for herself because they're just so wonderful, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Eh, I once had a relative (senior citizen age) who proudly told people she still buys Disney movies, not for her grandkids, but for herself because they're just so wonderful, lol.
Aw, that's nice :smile:

I think its just me having a weird phobia about buying things from a store in general. I always think to myself "I wonder what that guy thought when I bought that?" Ugh...I have no idea where I get all this self consciousness from. Both my parents are loudmouths who don't care what people think of them :smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think its just me having a weird phobia about buying things from a store in general. I always think to myself "I wonder what that guy thought when I bought that?"
Yeah I get that way too, only to find out the cashier is more weirded out by my thinking he'd be weirded out, lol. They see so many people everyday and they could care less what people are buying, lol.