1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Muppet holy grail

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CherryPizza, Feb 1, 2012.

1. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

If it was put up on auction (which I highly doubt would ever happen), I would love to have Jim Henson's Red Book, his daily journal he wrote in to keep track of all his projects. That would be epic!!! :jim:
    heralde likes this.
  2. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Oh wow! That would be amazing!
  3. ReneeLouvier Active Member

As I have a Kermit and Scooter from the Fisher-Price plush line (1974?) And a Sababa Kermit from 2004, I can't really say I want any other plushes....except maybe another Scooter, perhaps.

My true holy grail would be the book "Of Muppets and Men". God, I was able to borrow that book from my state library for 1 week about 3-4 years ago...it was the best time ever. I read that thing cover-to-cover nearly 5 times! And I copied a few of the Richard Hunt pages in them too.

A local bookstore (which has since moved, I believe?) was selling it for about $90 + 7% SC Sales Tax. ...Wished I had a job back then! I would have purchased that so fast their heads would've spun!
    panmanthe2nd and heralde like this.
  4. heralde Well-Known Member

I think I said this awhile back, but you are so lucky, I want a Scooter doll, lol. ;)

I still have my Richard Hunt copies, hehe.
  5. jackdelayne Member

I wonder why Of Muppets and Men has not been reprinted. I sure wish they would.

My collection would be very cool if I had the Master Replicas photo puppets, but they've gone WAY out of my reach. :(
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  6. heralde Well-Known Member

Even Google Books uploading a preview would be nice at this point!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  7. panmanthe2nd Active Member

I might have to buy one of the very poor quality copies of 'Of Muppets and Men' on day, as I've never seen a copy in good condition that I could afford.
  8. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Same here, for now at least.
  9. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

My Muppet holy grail would be to get a Wembley Fraggle muppet. He is my favorite Fraggle!
    charlietheowl likes this.