Your Muppet Merch Wishlist For 2004

beaker

Reaction score
Just curious what your Muppet merchandise wishlist is for 2004...mine is:

1. Jack in the Box Muppet Show figures series 2(loved these figures!)

2. Fraggle Rock, in *some* form, on NTSC dvd

3. Fraggle Rock pvcs or figures

4. Dark Crystal figures(ie: Skeksis)

5. More collector market Sesame stuff

6. More archival/rare Muppet dvds(hoipefully Ed Sulliuvan was the beginning)

7. A relaunch of Bear in the Big Blue House stuff
(not since 2000 have we really seen much bear stuff...I wanna see new plushes, figures, etc!)

8. A truly kick butt adventure Muppet video game

9. More Muppet shirts, and *finally* some new Muppet posters!

10. And finally...Digit to find his way in plastic, or some sort of merch
(to this date he only appears on the Muppet Crusie game and rare JHH lunchbox I think)

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay, there are many things i'd like but i'll try and keep it short.

TMM 25 Years Collectors Edition- Along the lines of the new Dark Crystal DVD (it is TMM 25th anniversary in 04 right?)

Fraggle Action Figures (no point in naming who i'd want to get the license since we all feel the same way)

Jim Henson Hour on DVD, if not that at least Dog City and some of the specials like The Storyteller

More Muppet Specials on DVD

Good quality Muppet Hand Puppets (And not just of the main five... but that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore anyway)

A NEW MUPPET SHOW & MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new informative book, like Jim Henson The Works

A decent Muppet Video Game (Muppet Eye Toy???? (For PS2)???)

Fraggle Rock on DVD

And lastly "A Best of Miss PIggy" DVD (Just so that we can have The Fanatastic Miss Piggy Show) "A Best of Kermit" wouldn't be bad either.

beaker

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
Fraggle Action Figures (no point in naming who i'd want to get the license since we all feel the same way)
indeed...goooo Sababa!

King Prawn said:
Jim Henson Hour on DVD, if not that at least Dog City and some of the specials like The Storyteller
Actually the Storyteller is available on one dvd with all the episodes...makes ya wonder why the heck cant they fit more episodes of tms on one dvd? But yeah, here's hoping all JHH(first half hour) episodes will be put on a dvd someday!

King Prawn said:
A NEW MUPPET SHOW & MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraggle Rock on DVD
I think this is probably every one of our "top 3 wishes for 2004" muppet wise. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
indeed...goooo Sababa!
LOL - are they definitely making them now then ? I'd heard the rumor their license included the action figures. Very cool !

Cheebo

Reaction score
1. Fraggle Rock DVD's
2. New Muppet movie(May happen, with Muppet Wizard of Oz and all)
3. New Muppet show
3. For DVD 16-20 of The Muppet Show to come out
4. Sesame Streeet DVD's of classic episodes/Season sets(I know this is a impossible dream :frown: )
5. Muppet Babies DVDs
6. Jim Henson Hour DVDs
7. Muppets Tonight DVDs
8. For Play With Me Sesame season 3 to have Steve Whitmere play Ernie

Sal29

Reaction score
Top three on my wishlist

1. Sal Manilla puppet
2. Sal Manilla action figures
3. Muppets Tonight DVD's

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I would SO love some new muppet shirts! Mine are getting a bit worn :stick_out_tongue:
And then my big request would be for more DVD's- I want to see everything on DVD one of these days! Fraggle Rock, Jim Henson Hour, Storyteller, The Cube, Of Muppets and Men....the list could go on forever! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
I would SO love some new muppet shirts! Mine are getting a bit worn :stick_out_tongue:
And then my big request would be for more DVD's- I want to see everything on DVD one of these days! Fraggle Rock, Jim Henson Hour, Storyteller, The Cube, Of Muppets and Men....the list could go on forever! :big_grin:
JHH would ROCK on dvd(the 'muppet television' portion) I just watched some of my JHH fan trade tapes the other day. I would also add to your list Muppet Show pilots Sex and Violence and Valentine Special, Muppet Vision 3d 2d scan, Muppets @WDW(like this will ever be on dvd, oh well...its my 2nd fave special right under mfc), Land of Gorch(they have the best of Wil Ferrel SNL dvds, why not this?), etc. Hopefully the Ed Sullivan dvd opened up the possibilities for this.

I *WANT* that 2002 Palisades Muppet promo dvd tht has all that archival stuff, Dennys commercials, etc. *sigh*

suggsy

Reaction score
Palisades is giving me the figures I want in 2004 (backstage playset, Jim Henson, Sweetums, Johnyy Fiama, Sal, Uncle Deadly, Pops, Lips, Beau) so that's covered. All I really want is vol. 16-20 Time Life Muppet Show DVDS. If they dump the 'best of' idea and put out season box sets (like EVERYTHING else Columbia is doing) I'll gladly buy those and won't complain about 15 volumes I already have.