YOUR muppet movie!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Interesting question. If you had the choice, what story would you want the Muppets to do for their next movie and who would you have playing who?

Personally, I would have "The Muppets of Notre Dame!" Let's see...

Gonzo would be Quasimodo
Sam Eagle would be the villain guy who's name has escaped me!!
Piggy would be Esmerelda as he does have a lot of attitude!!!
Kermit would be Pheebus
Statler and Waldorf would be 2 gargoyles!!

Give me your ideas!!

Frogster

Reaction score
I think "Tommy Boy" would be great! Kermit is David Spade and Fozzie, of course, is Chris Farley. Rowlf would be Fozzie's dad. The college buddies of his would be the Electric Mayhem. His stepmom would be Piggy and Scooter would be the stepbrother...sound familiar? Annie Sue would be his girlfriend. And instead of a deer, they hit Gonzo!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
you guys have the most perverse imaginations I have ever seen! How about this one:

The Mighty Ducks; "Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphone" is the Emilio Estevez character whose name escapes me, the hockey players are played by Muppet ducks (Mighty DUCKS, get it?), the owner of the team is Grover, the other team (their rivals) are played by "realistic" Muppet bears (Bad News BEARS reference), their owner is Fozzie. The songs in the movie by Queen are performed by the Electric Mayhem; the Police officer at the beginning is Gonzo, the girlfriend of Marvin Suggs' character is Wanda (yeah, i know, but the temptation was too great), the announcers are Kermit and Piggy (had to put them in somewhere, but Kermit wouldn't play Emilio Estevez for his little green life). Sound good?

BJ

Xerus

Reaction score
How about a Muppet Around the World in 80 Days?

Kermit could play the adventurous Phileas FROG. And Gonzo could be his loyal sidekick.

Miss Piggy could play the Indian princess that falls for Kermit.

Sam could play the snooty club president who issues Kermit the bet.

And the nemesis of the movie, Detective Fixx, could be played by some celebrity with Clueless Morgan as his bungling assistant.

And in each country they visit, they'd meet a familiar Muppet character. Like meeting Johnny Fiama and Sal in an Italian restaurant. Fozzie Bear performing in a Russian circus, Rowlf leading a sled dog team in Canada, The Electric Mayhem performing in a New York night club, Pepe freeing some imprissoned shrimp from a New Orleans fishing boat, and Lew Zeland in New Zeland practicing his boomerang fish. :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
your puns are even worse than mine, xerus! BTW, i thought of another one!

A Muppet version of Star Wars (sorry, had to happen!)

Pepe: Luke Skywalker (had to happen!)
Kermit: Han Solo (not the best role for Kermie, but I wanted him to play love interest to Leia)
Piggy: Leia Organa (sorry, see above)
Gonzo: Darth Vader (See, Pepe is an alien, not a king prawn!)
Fozzie: Chewbacca (Fozzie could grow SO much hair that the role of Chewie is a given!)
Yoda: HIMSELF (not funny :frown: )
Wilkins with Santa beard: Ben/Obi-Wan Kenobi (don't even think about it, andywan :mad: )
Wontkins: Uncle Whatshisface (stupid me forgot his name! :concern: )
Wontkins (dual role, brown wig): Aunt Beru
Fat Blue: Emperor Palpatine
the really mean Frackle from GSCS: Grand Moff Tarkin
Mumford: Darth Maul (I know, I know, but I couldn't resist having Mumford be a Jedi)
Scooter: Biggs (He doesn't die in this film, folks!)
Annie Sue: Porkinette (female version of Porkins, get it?)
Anything Muppet: R2-D2
Janice: Gold Leader (same as Scooter)
Zoot: Red Leader (same as Janice and Scooter)
Rowlf: Cantina Bandleader
Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker: Generals Dodonna and Dodonna (MCC Reference)
Floyd: Wedge Antilles
Dr. Teeth: Cantina bartender! (sorry, couldn't resist)
Oscar the Grouch: Greedo (You know, the Rodian Han shoots in the cantina)

Any suggestions?

BJ

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
How about Muppet FRIENDS! I know it's a sitcom and not a movie, but still! How cool would that be:

Kermit: Chandler
Piggy: Monica
Gonzo: Ross
Fozzie: Joey
Janice: Phoebe
Statler and Waldorf: Random people who sit in Central Perk and criticise:
Swedish Chef: Gunther
Beaker: Janice
Zoot: Mike
Scooter: Ben

Any other suggestions?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
You left out Jabba the Hutt. I think (if we could bring in a SS character) Cookie Monster would be best. Otherwise Bobo or the Glutton from the Ed Sullivan Show.