Your opinion needed... Play With It!

Mr. Piggy

Reaction score
Ok, this is how it goes....

Normally I get two of each of the figures that I want to open. With Janice & Rizzo, I bought both paint versions, so I am now faced witht the problem of which one to open?

:flirt:

Do I open the blue or the yellow Rizzo? The pink or the silver Janice? For the record, I love both of each. But do I open the show accurate ones to match my display and keep the repaints for investment (not that I will ever sell them), or will the originals be more sought after down the line?

Chase or show accurate? Oh the dilemma!!!

Reaction score
I'd open the show accurate ones. That's my preference, plus the chase figures (since they're fewer in number) will be worth more.

bats1972

Reaction score
Here's what I do. I open which ever I like best. For Rizzo I opended a repaint. As for Janice I opended the show accurate one. My whole band is diverse...

Regular Dr. Teeth
Repaint Floyd
Repaint Zoot
Regular janice
Animal that came with set (but he wll be replaced with the new version of Animal when he is released next year.

Good luck. I know with other things I have had it takes me a while to decide what to open.

Mr. Piggy

Reaction score
cool, thanks for the responses.

I actually like the chase rizzo colours better, but janice is harder. I love both color schemes, and I love the sunburst guitar.

It is interesting to hear of your band set up, bats1972. I didn't actually like the colours on the repaint Zoot and Floyd, so I didn't get either repaint.

bats1972

Reaction score
Mr. Piggy said:
cool, thanks for the responses.

I actually like the chase rizzo colours better, but janice is harder. I love both color schemes, and I love the sunburst guitar.

It is interesting to hear of your band set up, bats1972. I didn't actually like the colours on the repaint Zoot and Floyd, so I didn't get either repaint.
Yeah, some people didn't like the repaints and some did. I have them set up aside of the chair in my comic book room. I really do like the "red" (if that is what you can call it) of the Zoot repaint. The floyd took a little longer to like but I don't even think about it anymore.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Hmmm, I ordered Janice from Forbidden planet and they sent me the repaint when i wanted the regular one. But now I like the repaint just as much. I would open the most colourful version if I were you. I think the pink on janice stands out more and gives some contrast between the guitar and her whereas the silver version blends in with the guitar a bit too much.
I actually like all versions whether repaint or not. Exept for repaint Dr. Teeth, for some reason I just can't seem to find the love for that one. Perhaps it's the pink keyboard or the colour of his pants. Just not feelin' the love.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bought repaint Janice (I'm strictly a one of Each person) mainly because I liked her Guitar and green amp better. I liked the Pink Shirt over the silver, but I liked he guitar and amp... so I went with the repaint...