Your Opinions: Should Kermit Perform on Dancing With the Stars?

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I remember the last interview with Kermit the Frog and Tom Bergeron last month about next season's Dancing With the Stars. And Tom wants to see Kermit to be on that show.

http://geeknation.com/videos/exclusive-a-capitol-fourth-interview-with-tom-bergeron-and-kermit/

http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/Tom-Bergeron-and-Kermit-the-Frog-265571761.html

Kermit says he would love to do a special dance number like Happy Feet, just not to compete. I would love to see Kermit doing a dance number on DWTS. What do you think?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Though I have loved the show, I slowly losing interest in it, but if Kermit is able to be on the show, then it would be the only reason I'd watch the show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
He'd make for a more interesting host than Tom Bergeron, that's for sure. But it's the kind of show I could see Kermit or other Muppets making a guest appearance on, lots of opportunity for interaction with the hosts and judges.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Don't even really like that show so this opinion might be biased. Nevertheless, it seems like putting him on the show would mean a full-body Kermit, because there's no way, the Kermit hand puppet can dance with a human in a zoomed shot, they'd have to CGI it!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
If Kermit were to do 'Happy Feet' there's no reason why they couldn't have the puppeteers up against a blue screen and then have the set added in post production for the episode.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's just too much of a hassle. That show's meant for a dancing competitiion, not wasting time on blue screens and all that. The judges would also be biased and let Kermit advance (or vice-versa), because he's Kermit.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Well, I would like to see Kermit revisit Happy Feet, because I think he's a great tap dancer. One thing that got me disappointed that he said that he's not a great dancer. I think he's a great dancer.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'd just like to correct my earlier post:

If Kermit were to do 'Happy Feet' there's no reason why they couldn't have the puppeteers up against a blue screen and then have the set added in post production for the episode.
This would happen only as a special guest-host kind of situation. There is no way Kermit could actually compete. They might as well just have Steve competing even though the viewers would have to be constantly reminded of who he is. Plus, I doubt Steve would do it in the first place.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I'd just like to correct my earlier post:

This would happen only as a special guest-host kind of situation. There is no way Kermit could actually compete. They might as well just have Steve competing even though the viewers would have to be constantly reminded of who he is. Plus, I doubt Steve would do it in the first place.
I think that's what I'm trying to say. I hope he makes another special guest appearance and do a special dance number with probably Happy Feet. i just couldn't imagine why he didn't think himself as a dancer. I mean, webbed feet is one thing, but I think he's a great dancer.