Muppets

FloydxJanice
KermitxPiggy
GonzoxCamilla
LipsxDolores
Dr. TeethxWhitney (my OC)

Teen Titans

RobinxStarfire
BeastBoyxTerra (but in TTG! I like BBxRaven)
CyborgxBumblebee
ArgentxHotspot
Kid FlashxJinx
Kyd WykkydxAngel
KolexJericho

Hetalia

RussiaxChina
AustriaxHungary
EnglandxSeychelles
GermanyxItaly
VietnamxTaiwan
FrancexCorsica (my OC)
LithuaniaxBelarus
LatviaxLiechtenstein
AmericaxMonaco

My Little Pony

Pinkie PiexCheese Sandwich
FluttershyxDiscord
Dr. WhoovesxDerpy

Pokemon

AshxMisty
DawnxGary
IrisxCilan
JessiexJames

Nintendo

LuigixDaisy
SamusxMarth (I know, I know…)
LinkxZelda
WarioxMona or WarioxRosalina
Diddy KongxDixie Kong
Funky KongxTiny Kong (IDK)
LinkxMidna (I know I said LinkxZelda already but Midna's just too cute!)
MarioxPeach

What are yours? Let me know! Any fandoms are fine.

Harleena

Reaction score
It means one true pairing. It's like when you want two characters to be in a relationship. For example, let's say that you wanted Gobo and Red to be in a relationship (I'm just using these two as examples, I know nothing about Fraggle Rock). That means that you "ship" GoboxRed, and it is your OTP.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I don't really get involved with shipping. There are characters in certain shows, etc. who aren't a couple in-universe who I think would be cute together (like Elmer and Tootie from Fairly Oddparents, who don't even think have shared screen-time), but I'm not too invested. But there are characters I think would make intriguing pairings (I've been planning a Muppet fanfiction with just such a pairing).

Harleena

Reaction score
I've actually been teetering back and forth between LipsxDolores and ZootxDolores…because the main reason behind LxD is that they both play the trumpet, so why not ZxD, with the trumpet and the saxophone? And it's not like ZxD gets in the way of any canon relationships (fan relationships, however, is a different story). Either one is really cute.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What are your OTPs? Mine are, divided by fandom:

Muppets

FloydxJanice
KermitxPiggy
GonzoxCamilla
LipsxDolores
Dr. TeethxWhitney (my OC)
Can I do the Dr Teeth and Whitney (your OC) even though she is in a different Glee Club (the Vocal Chamberlines)? The problem with her is that she doesn't like the word "no." Nobody should say "no" to her.

Harleena

Reaction score
Can I do the Dr Teeth and Whitney (your OC) even though she is in a different Glee Club (the Vocal Chamberlines)? The problem with her is that she doesn't like the word "no." Nobody should say "no" to her.
Yeah, should I tell you the physical description and everything?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah, should I tell you the physical description and everything?
I would like that, please?

However, this pairing will not be in the first book of the Muppet glee club series. It will be the six and final one spanning from 2014-2015 season of the glee clubs.

Harleena

Reaction score
I would like that, please?

However, this pairing will not be in the first book of the Muppet glee club series. It will be the six and final one spanning from 2014-2015 season of the glee clubs.
Okay! Should I just post a picture if I find one (I haven't done much art lately…well, not for Muppets. I designed the final two gym leaders for my Pokémon region last night…although the first one didn't come out the way I imagined but still looks good and the second one is basically Queen Beryl from Sailor Moon. Literally, I knew I couldn't name her Beryl, so I made the city named "Beryl City", even though it's a Fire-type gym and Beryl is a type of mineral and oh look, I've gone cross-eyed)? It shouldn't take me too too long to whip one up if I can't find one.