1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your OTPs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harleena, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

What are your OTPs? Mine are, divided by fandom:

Muppets

FloydxJanice
    KermitxPiggy
    GonzoxCamilla
    LipsxDolores
    Dr. TeethxWhitney (my OC)

Teen Titans

RobinxStarfire
    BeastBoyxTerra (but in TTG! I like BBxRaven)
    CyborgxBumblebee
    ArgentxHotspot
    Kid FlashxJinx
    Kyd WykkydxAngel
    KolexJericho

Hetalia

RussiaxChina
    AustriaxHungary
    EnglandxSeychelles
    GermanyxItaly
    VietnamxTaiwan
    FrancexCorsica (my OC)
    LithuaniaxBelarus
    LatviaxLiechtenstein
    AmericaxMonaco

My Little Pony

Pinkie PiexCheese Sandwich
    FluttershyxDiscord
    Dr. WhoovesxDerpy

Pokemon

AshxMisty
    DawnxGary
    IrisxCilan
    JessiexJames

Nintendo

LuigixDaisy
    SamusxMarth (I know, I know…)
    LinkxZelda
    WarioxMona or WarioxRosalina
    Diddy KongxDixie Kong
    Funky KongxTiny Kong (IDK)
    LinkxMidna (I know I said LinkxZelda already but Midna's just too cute!)
    MarioxPeach

What are yours? Let me know! Any fandoms are fine.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

What does OTP mean?

3. Harleena

It means one true pairing. It's like when you want two characters to be in a relationship. For example, let's say that you wanted Gobo and Red to be in a relationship (I'm just using these two as examples, I know nothing about Fraggle Rock). That means that you "ship" GoboxRed, and it is your OTP.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  4. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I don't really get involved with shipping. There are characters in certain shows, etc. who aren't a couple in-universe who I think would be cute together (like Elmer and Tootie from Fairly Oddparents, who don't even think have shared screen-time), but I'm not too invested. But there are characters I think would make intriguing pairings (I've been planning a Muppet fanfiction with just such a pairing).

MikaelaMuppet and Harleena like this.
  5. Harleena

I've actually been teetering back and forth between LipsxDolores and ZootxDolores…because the main reason behind LxD is that they both play the trumpet, so why not ZxD, with the trumpet and the saxophone? And it's not like ZxD gets in the way of any canon relationships (fan relationships, however, is a different story). Either one is really cute.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  6. Harleena

What pairing?

7. Twisted Tails

Can I do the Dr Teeth and Whitney (your OC) even though she is in a different Glee Club (the Vocal Chamberlines)? The problem with her is that she doesn't like the word "no." Nobody should say "no" to her.

8. Harleena

Yeah, should I tell you the physical description and everything?

9. Twisted Tails

I would like that, please?

However, this pairing will not be in the first book of the Muppet glee club series. It will be the six and final one spanning from 2014-2015 season of the glee clubs.

10. Harleena

Okay! Should I just post a picture if I find one (I haven't done much art lately…well, not for Muppets. I designed the final two gym leaders for my Pokémon region last night…although the first one didn't come out the way I imagined but still looks good and the second one is basically Queen Beryl from Sailor Moon. Literally, I knew I couldn't name her Beryl, so I made the city named "Beryl City", even though it's a Fire-type gym and Beryl is a type of mineral and oh look, I've gone cross-eyed)? It shouldn't take me too too long to whip one up if I can't find one.

11. Harleena

Hey is there a way to post a PDF here? I can't seem to get my drawings of my OC to save as anything but that.

12. Harleena

Whitney
    Whitney 2
    The second one is better. Her skin/felt is purple, her eyes are blue, and her hair is black, and her nose is mint green. Her outfit colors for the second one are like this: [​IMG]
    It's like the blonde girl's outfit, but obviously as you can hopefully see in the drawing, the text is different. But the colors are the same, and her boots are black.

13. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Johnny and Janice. The plot was that they were going to pretend to date each other after having a falling out with their respective partners (Johnny has a girlfriend created by me), but then start to wonder if they have real feelings for each other. I don't know if I'll ever write it, though...

14. Harleena

Cool. I may write a fanfic where my OC (not the one I mentioned, a different one. Her name is Molly) starts to develop feelings for Floyd, which is a problem since she's friends with Janice…but Molly won't end up with Floyd, though. I ship Floyd x Janice too hard.

15. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

Scarecrow and the Queen of Night from Magic Adventures of Mumfie, mainly due to this episode.

16. Harleena

I got them as images but have no clue how to post them…

17. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I ship JaniceXFloyd,KermitxPiggy,CamillaxGonzo and my friends pairings like KyliexZoot and meXbeaker

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  18. Harleena

Nice. I guess I ship BeakerxAmi, but IDK about KyliexZoot. I just find it weird, since Janice is Kylie's adoptive mom, but she also dated Zoot at one point…

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  19. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

Yeah.She maybe can't date her mom's band member.That's weird!All of my friends find that AmelieXBeaker ship crazy :p And I hate it when somebody call him carottop XD

20. Harleena

It'd be like if I were to date my mom's ex…but I'm certainly not against the ship. Kylie seems like a nice chick, and I'm not gonna bash her OTP.