Your own TV and film ideas

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For a while now, I've had this cartoon series idea in my head about a raccoon who turns an abandoned department store into a shelter for neglected animals. And the main story (unless I rework it in the future) is that the animals are trying to keep the mayor and the land contractors from demolishing the building so they don't lose their home.

I know it sounds kinda sad, but I want it to be like a comedy/slice of life show. Still haven't decided on a title for it yet. Anyway, what do you guys think?

(And BTW, I love Conor's Bob Ross avatar. :stick_out_tongue:)
I like your Jim avatar!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I've had this idea for a while for this short film entitled "The Playground Kid" It's about this supernatural being that infiltrates the mind of this little 5-year-old kid on the school playground so the being can be returned to his own realm. One of the teachers at the elementary notices this kid on the playground while he's on his way home, and confronts it. Basically, that's all I've got so far. Eh, not the most original idea, but I've always found kids on swings to be creepy for some reason.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, for a movie......

A guy who claims to have a "waifu" and he lets it go to his head and it ruins his life. He's constantly in denial that she doesn't exist in spite of reality saying otherwise.

This is in no relation to the guy obsessed with Ember Mclain by the way.

The title would be "Your waifu isn't real."

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Honestly, for a movie......

A guy who claims to have a "waifu" and he lets it go to his head and it ruins his life. He's constantly in denial that she doesn't exist in spite of reality saying otherwise.

This is in no relation to the guy obsessed with Ember Mclain by the way.

The title would be "Your waifu isn't real."
Old Thunder would be the first to say for you, it's not a movie, it's a documentary! 8)

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
It's basically team Nut Job and Hotel for dogs mashed together.

Only better

For a while now, I've had this cartoon series idea in my head about a raccoon who turns an abandoned department store into a shelter for neglected animals. And the main story (unless I rework it in the future) is that the animals are trying to keep the mayor and the land contractors from demolishing the building so they don't lose their home.

I know it sounds kinda sad, but I want it to be like a comedy/slice of life show. Still haven't decided on a title for it yet. Anyway, what do you guys think?

(And BTW, I love Conor's Bob Ross avatar. :stick_out_tongue:)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oooh, I got one. What about a live-action anthology series that features television adaptions of various creepypastas. It could be like an adult version of Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of the Dark? but using well known Internet stories. Not only would it entertain a ton of people but it would also give some lesser known creepypasta writers a little bit of exposure by having their stories referenced on television. The future generation of horror fiction writers could all be thanking this creepypasta show thing idea I haven't named yet for kicking off their career when they win their awards.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have another one:What about a Big Bang Theory spinoff where Sheldon's mom and Leonard's mom move into an apartment together and become room mates. With their distinct differences in personality, it would be like the Odd Couple. Think about it:

Sheldon's Mom - A happy, upbeat Christian woman who loves her family more than anything else in life and is almost always joyful.

Leonard's Mom - A grouchy, strict atheist woman who often makes fun of her own son in front of him and is almost always uptight.

Yup, sounds like The Odd Couple to me lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Years ago, I thought of some silly [adult swim]-type show called "Drop Dead Funny" featuring cartoon ghosts that play mean spirited (no pun intended) pranks on animated versions of celebrities and fictional characters. I don't think I came up with names for the characters though. The idea was pretty much a cartoon version of Jacka** and now that I think about it, it's a pretty bad idea because things like that have been done plenty of times before. I also thought of an idea for a video game to compliment the series that makes fun of Five Nights at Freddy's. In the "game", you are a guy walking around a haunted house trying not to get pranked by ghosts. Your avatar has to avoid Home Alone-style traps like paint cans falling off the ceiling, marbles all over the floor which would cause your character to slip, and rubber snakes being flung at you. It's pretty much the concept of FNAF but instead of haunted Chuck E. Cheese-style robots that jump scare you, your avatar has to avoid juvenile college dorm room pranks being pulled by the game's antagonists who could easily be the ghosts of The Three Stooges. While I thought it seemed like a clever satire of the ever so popular jump scare genre of video games when I came up with it, again now that I think about it similar concepts have been made in the past. It's still nothing new.

Last edited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Coming back to my idea in this thread

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/im-making-this-happen.63528/#post-1215742
I have a list of more characters and the puppeteers/ Cast I want

Reggie the Dog - Conor
Lucy the waitress - if anyone knows any good British female puppeteers let me know
Blu the Monkey - Conor
Otis- Max Fulham
Richard the manager- James Buckley
Simione- Don Austin
Mitchell- John Eccleston
Sebastian the chef- Conor Blake
Stephen the Trainee Chef - Youtuber Stephen Tires
Camilla Cabello- Louis Gold (Cleaner)
Kevin- (Patrick Warburton )and Victor ( Alex Macqueen) Two recently married residents that stay at the hotel

Do you like this cast so far??

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Coming back to my idea in this thread

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/im-making-this-happen.63528/#post-1215742
I have a list of more characters and the puppeteers/ Cast I want

Reggie the Dog - Conor
Lucy the waitress - if anyone knows any good British female puppeteers let me know
Blu the Monkey - Conor
Otis- Max Fulham
Richard the manager- James Buckley
Simione- Don Austin
Mitchell- John Eccleston
Sebastian the chef- Conor Blake
Stephen the Trainee Chef - Youtuber Stephen Tires
Camilla Cabello- Louis Gold (Cleaner)
Kevin- (Patrick Warburton )and Victor ( Alex Macqueen) Two recently married residents that stay at the hotel

Do you like this cast so far??
Well, I can't imagine you getting Patrick Warburton to be in this but other than that I love it! :wink: