1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Prized Muppet Posession

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by maniacal muppet, Jul 7, 2007.

1. maniacal muppet Active Member

What's your favorite Muppet item that you have? I have a tie between The Jim Henson Hour Lunchbox and my copy of Sesame Street Unpaved signed by Leslie Carrara, Marty Robinson, Kevin Clash and Pam Arciero. :)
  2. MuppetsRule Active Member

Kermit and Fozzie Bookends by Sigma or Waldorf and Statler (and couch) by Junior.toys ag
  3. anytimepally Active Member

My Muppet MP3 collection is my most prized muppet item.. I know it's not an actually physical "item," but it's the most important to me :sing:
  4. lowercasegods Member

Well, my most prized store bought Muppet possession is the book "Jim Henson: The Works," which no Muppet fan should be without. But my most prized Muppet memento is a series of three caricatures I drew of Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta, which they were all kind enough to autograph.
  5. weredog New Member

I don't actually own any muppet merchandise. But if I were ever to find the 70s Fisher Price Rowlf puppet then that would definately be it, as well as one of my most prized posessions period.
  6. CoOKiE Member

My Gobo puppet. Thats DEF the best. I cherish my muppet figures, and i have alot of plushes that bring memories.. but i just LOVE my Gobo puppet so much.
  7. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, my most prized muppet posessions, (I have to group them together), are my great muppet pictures that were made by our very own Vic Romano! Thank you Dave!
    :D
    My favorite store-baught muppet item is my 50th aniversery Kermit statue that my aunt gave me for Christmas, followed by my Fozzie plush that my other aunt and uncle brought me back from Disney World? Don't I have sweet relatives?
    :)
  8. Muppet Loverr Member

I think for me its my Miss Piggy Puppets, That I fixed up.
  9. matleo Active Member

I also have two most prized...

MTM movie poster signed by Jim, and a picture of the "Pigs in Space" signed by Jerry Juhl. I actually have a pretty complete set of Muppet autographs but those two are my favorite and the most meaningful to me.

--Matt
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

mine would have to be... well.... my MR Kermit Photo Puppet then my Muppet snowglobes from Disney store/world and a disney big fig of Kermit with his banjo and the little fireflys light up! oh and my autograph from Dave and Gonzo too! :)
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

12. maniacal muppet Active Member

Cool stuff. I thought that I'd be the only one with that big Kermit with the fireflies :)
  13. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

My MR Kermit for sure, also my stuffed Red Fraggle (the bigger one that came with a DVD) and I'll agree with Kate, my pictures done by the one and only Vic Romano.
  14. rexcrk Active Member

Definitely my Palisades Muppet figures. I complain a lot about not having the Electric Mayhem stage with Animal and Zoot, but when you think about that means I have every other (non-exclusive) figure (minus some of the repaints). I'm particularly proud of myself for having all three versions of Lips and the Backstage playset.
  15. maniacal muppet Active Member

Ooh, the backstage. The only time that I'd seen that in a store. it was in crap condition :smirk:
  16. Blinky_Fish Member

Mine...

I guess it's my Henson crew gear and my Palisades Protypes. and my autographed Canon XL1 lens from Brian and Lisa Henson.

And My picture of the Kermit and Jim statue the dedication day.;)

Still searchin though... My grail is out there
  17. Blinky_Fish Member

Ohh one more...

I have a crew copy with all of the edits of the Muppets from space Script - A lot of paper - pretty colors too:)
  18. maniacal muppet Active Member

Ooh, that's cool. I have a script of an upcoming S St. ep.
  19. MrsPepper Active Member

20. Davina Member

ooh.. that's a hard one.. we have most of the palasades figures (not all, but, enough.. if we find more later, cool, if not..) and I've collected all sorts of stuff from thrift stores for years.. and, of course, we have our Kermit... but...
    i have to say.. my most prized is either the picture I have of Miss Piggy and Danny Kaye (whom I also adore..) or... the Miss Piggy and Rowlf mugs that were given to me by a class mate in college who found them in a thrift store and thought I needed to have them...

(then, of course, there are the muppet-named dogs we have... Pepe, seen in my avatar, and now Gobo...)

then of course, there's the 3 or 8 copis of my favorite book, ever... the Monster at the end of this book, starring lavable, furry ole Grover....