Your Series 6-10 Wish List

King Prawn

Reaction score
I was just thinking we have series 1-3 confirmed, series 4-5 almost, and the rest is really on the table. If it were up to you what would your wish list for series 6-10 be and to make it wasier lets leave the exclusives out.

These would be mine:

Series 6

Statler
Waldorf
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice

Playset- Vets Hospital with Dr. Bob

Series 7

Kermit in White Suit
Pepe
Lips
Patrol Link

Playset- Police Station with Patrol Bear Fozzie

Series 8

Biker Piggy with Motor Cycle
Clifford
Uncle Deadly
Marvin Suggs

Playset- Stunt Arena with Gonzo with his Bike and the ramp (The ramp would be builts into the playset) maybe it could also have that flying trampese thing which Kermit falls off and twists his flipper, Hoops, etc...

Series 9

Piggy (dressed for the frog on the Flying Trampese (Sp?) Number)
Kermit (Dressed for as above)
Lewis Kazzegar (Sp?)
Bobo (If we have Pepe & Clifford why not)

Playset- Backstage with Pop's & Gaffer

Series 10

Johnny Fiama
Sal
Exploaded Beaker
Munch (Sp?)

Playset- Dr. Phil's Lab with Dr. Phil

I know i said 10 but how about we continue untl what ever series we want.

Series 11

Floyd
Janice
Animal
Zoot

Why these again? you'll see

Playset- Electric Mayhem Bus with Dr. Teeth

See why, everybody will want there normal EM figure on the EM playset and not everybody will have been able to get the Variants, obviousley they'd come in different outfits.

Maybe by series 12 the new character's from the New show could be introduced or the characters from Kermit's Swamp years.

Series 12

Miss Piggy as Miss whatever contest she won in the Muppet Movie
Fozzie
Gonzo
Rowlf

Playset- Samp with Kermit (With Banjo) & Arnie the alligator

Series 13

Statler (Younger Version)
Baby Kermit (& Rocking Horse)
Baby Fozzie
Baby Scooter

Playset- Nursery Part 1 with Baby Piggy, Swings & Slide

Series 14

Waldorf (Younger Version)
Baby Gonzo
Baby Bunsen
Baby Beaker

Playset- Nursery Part 2 with Baby Rowlf & Baby Animal with Piano and Cot

Series 15

Groom Kermit
Bride Piggy
Fozzie on Roller Blades
Pepe on Tutu ( if it's not an exclusive for series 7)

Playset- Orchestra thing with Nigel & Pengiunes (Might not be very strong that's why the other characters are very recognizable)

Series 16

yea right, like i'm gonna carry on.

Luke

Reaction score
I think by the time that lot comes out we'll have Baby Ken, let alone Baby Kermit !

BAZ

Reaction score
How about..

How about as some sort of special excusive, A Jim Henson figure, with Sam and Friends figures.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Luke I think by the time that lot comes out we'll have Baby Ken, let alone Baby Kermit !

Ok...let's not get too far ahead of ourselves shall we? :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Wow, you obviously but alot of thought into these.

Personally, I would like to see the Vet's Hospital stretched out over a couple of series' (like with the band) otherwise all the cases will end up in hospital gift shops :big_grin:
I would also move Uncle Deadly up on the time line. Actually I would love an assortment of nothing but the monsters for Halloween 2003!!

For the movies, I think they should be their own seperate line. A couple of waves from the Muppet Movie.
Kermit with his Banjo, Gonzo with his Faucet Visor and ballons (Richard Pryor sold Seperately), and Fozzie with comedy props and maybe an El Sleezo Cafe Sign, ?

Maybe Piggy and Her Bike for the Great Muppet Caper, and Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo in their reporter outfits.

I am a purist and think the Muppet show line should only be characters from the Muppet Show.
Although the Muppet Babies were in Muppets Take Manhattan (briefly) I consider them to be mainly cartoon chartacters, not muppets. I would not buy those (sorry Ken)

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I could swear I just heard some of Ken's hair turn gray with that "Baby Ken" comment. LOL

gags beasley

Reaction score
I'd buy the Muppet Babies if they were based on the ones seen in Piggy's dream in MTM. They would be so darn adorable! Maybe they could come in 2-packs.

I think Uncle Deadly would make a really cool figure, too! :cool:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
I could swear I just heard some of Ken's hair turn gray with that "Baby Ken" comment. LOL

I don't think he is opposed to the responsibility... he just does not want to share his toys!

Jimbo504

Reaction score
What we really need is some figures from my favorite muppet movie of all time: The Muppet Family Christmas.

They could make Sprocket, Fozzie's mom, the Christmas turkey, and my favorite, Fozzie's comical counterpart Snowman that he made. Plus you could fit some Penguins into the mix. I think devoting a few waves to this movie would be great!! hehehe!! I am as giddy as a schoolgirl just thinking about it! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!

Muppet Family Christmas.

BEST... MOVIE... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!