1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

yeah you can do the sheesh face then fix his mouth again without too much effort io have pic's of my MR Kermit on www.picturetrail.com then search gluvets.
  2. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Nice poses, I like the one where he looks like he is thinking. Were those pictures taken in order? Meaning the sheesh face was done before the ones after it? If so it does seem to spring back quite nice.
  3. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

I did the sheesh face more or less when i'd got him out of the box all the other pics were taken the day after i think
  4. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Ah, well in that case it seems you can get it back to normal. Thanks.
  5. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

it would be cool if they did the same for the Sam and Friends Kermit. (The original one to be more Clear).
  6. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I JUST got my Kermit in the mail and all I did was open the box and was amazed already. It looks great! I will try playing with the poses today. I hope i can take pics. My camera took a bad fall onto a cement floor a few hours ago. :(
  7. Telly

Telly Active Member

My digital camera took a nasty trip to the cement floor of my friends' basement. The the lens got stuck and the pictures I took after it had some sort of blurry effect. I shut it off and took the batteries out for a few minutes. After that it worked fine.:confused:
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

9. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

10. Telly

Telly Active Member

I like that picture!
  11. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

I use an old desk lamp on a scissor arm to light him for pictures.

:p
  12. KermieBaby47

13. Ever thought of having "Director" or "Mr. Frog" or something else stitched or written on the back support? Great photo by the way. :) I was thinking about buying a small directors hat and megaphone if I can find one.
  14. KermieBaby47

Oh yeah, definitely. I've wanted to get Kermit's signature embroidered on the back of the chair since I got it, we'll see how that turns out. I've thought about the small megaphone and cap too. I bought some infant-sized Mickey ears last time we went to Disneyland, but they're too big!

Really can't wait to get Animal & more Muppets to pose with Kermit, that's when I'll start building some special stuff!
  15. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

You can go here and get a mega phone and other things for Kermit. I am thinking on getting somethings here for mine!

http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/?AID=8218899&PID=1678048

16. KermieBaby47

17. Davina

Davina Member

18. Telly

Telly Active Member

:) I like how you guys included Kermit in your Christmas decorating!