Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
awesome, Awesome, AWESOME pictures Lab Rat!! I was just gonna ask about that suit. Do you have ESP or something? :wink:

I really like how you pulled/fluffed out his cheeks, (EDIT) and his pointier nose looks great too. Also looks like you've got his eyes placed perfectly, good job, he looks wonderful!

Are we gonna see some comparison pictures soon? Hope so. Cheers! :smile:

Can't wait to see what other poses everyone comes up with!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I hope FP get their Kermit's in soon. I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't have one yet

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I hope FP get their Kermit's in soon. I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't have one yet
Don't worry it looks like you, me and Muppet Danny are all in the same boat!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Nice pictures, Lab Rat. Really nice!

I still need to get a case for my Kermit so I can display him without worrying about him getting dusty. Then I'll probably pose him more often--I may use some of your pictures as a guide!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I took more pics today i'll add them to my picturetrail album later.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Don't worry it looks like you, me and Muppet Danny are all in the same boat!
Here's an update for those of you who may be interested. I spoke to FP today and still no release date for the replica - heaven only knows how much longer we'll have to wait! :grouchy:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
AlienGonzo said:
Why the replacement?:concern:
Well, when I received my Kermit a few weeks ago, I noticed the eyes were set too close together and it looked very strange. Everyone's photos were looking very cool and my Kermit looked nothing like that. It was the eyes. So, MR customer service was very nice and I sent it back. I am now waiting for a new Kermit. She told me on the phone a few other people encountered the eye problem as well. It was a bummer but, ya know... Mass production...it happens. I highly doubt it is a common problem. Everybody's Kermit on here looks amazing. I was the lucky one though. :sympathy: