Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lithiumbrain said:
Well, when I received my Kermit a few weeks ago, I noticed the eyes were set too close together and it looked very strange. Everyone's photos were looking very cool and my Kermit looked nothing like that. It was the eyes. So, MR customer service was very nice and I sent it back. I am now waiting for a new Kermit. She told me on the phone a few other people encountered the eye problem as well. It was a bummer but, ya know... Mass production...it happens. I highly doubt it is a common problem. Everybody's Kermit on here looks amazing. I was the lucky one though. :sympathy:
That sucks! At least you've got a good attitude about it.

And everyone's pics look amazing! I just found out though that several family members are conspiring to get it for me at Christmas now, :mad: I suppose I should be happy at all just to get one, but I want it now!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Number 691 has found his way into my home! He's just... amazing!!!

I have to go to work soon but when I get home later I'm going to take some sweet pics, I've got some good ideas in mind.

As Kermit would say: YAAAYYY!!!!

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
The Kermit MR pics from Toyfair look so bad haha. It really, REALLY goes to show how much this needs personal posing to bring him to life and make him look like Kermie. I hope mine comes next week, should be here by wednesday and I swear, if customs opened him, I'll fly off the handle if they opened his box and did any damage to it or Kermit. But yea, hopefully all is well. Gonzo looks fantastic though and man, Animal is big, looks good so far. After Gonzo though, prob just get Piggy if they do her and maybe Rizzo if he gets done.

:smile: :concern: :halo:

rexcrk

Reaction score

MWoO

Reaction score
Are these available in any chain stores like Hot Topic or something?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Kermit's playing Muppets Party Cruise, but he's frustrated because he's attempting to win at Dune Buggies :wink:
HA! That's one of the funniest things I've read all day!! And amazing pics everybody! I really really want one! :excited:

I have a hunch my mom might've bought me one for by birthday...Maybe...Who knows? :stick_out_tongue:

Davina

Reaction score
rexcrk... love your sheets!! my husband and step son would just drool over those.. *laugh*

rexcrk

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
HA! That's one of the funniest things I've read all day!!
Hehe I'm glad, that's probably the one mini-game in that game that bugs the heck out of me lol.

Davina said:
rexcrk... love your sheets!! my husband and step son would just drool over those.. *laugh*
hehe glad you like 'em :stick_out_tongue:

And as far as I know you can't get Kermit in chain stores.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Ok here are a few pics I took:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/rexcrk/Kermitonmybed.jpg

Kermit is chillin' on my bed

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/rexcrk/KermitplayingGameCube.jpg

Kermit's playing Muppets Party Cruise, but he's frustrated because he's attempting to win at Dune Buggies :wink:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/rexcrk/Kermitvs.jpg

This is Kermit going against my Balrog toy from NECA :eek:

Hope you like! I tried to think of poses that no one had done yet.

VERY cool there rexcrk, Kermit playin the video game was funny! :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I am still waiting for my Kermit. :boo: Seeing all your great photos makes me green with envy. So to speak. :smile:

Has anyone thought of trying to find some Kermit-size props or clothing that could be used when photographing him? It'd be great if someone could make a replica trenchcoat and old-fashion microphone to fit him!