Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Davina

Reaction score
oh i believe we're all looking for props... i think i may have found a chair.. but didn't think aoubt it for kermit until i got home.. so.. didn't pick it up (silly me.. was one of those toddler sized arm chair things at walmart...)
hopefully i can pick that up later this week....

mrsieve

Reaction score
AlienGonzo said:
I hope mine comes next week, should be here by wednesday and I swear, if customs opened him, I'll fly off the handle if they opened his box and did any damage to it or Kermit.
AlienGonzo,

Customs didn't open mine so I don't think you have anything to worry about...well except the duty tax. :wink:

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
mrsieve said:
AlienGonzo,

Customs didn't open mine so I don't think you have anything to worry about...well except the duty tax. :wink:
Haha, ok, well hopefully all will be good then!

How long did it take for you to receive your Kermit? I ordered mine from Corner Store comics, it will be 2 weeks this Tuesday that he was shipped.

mrsieve

Reaction score
AlienGonzo said:
How long did it take for you to receive your Kermit? I ordered mine from Corner Store comics, it will be 2 weeks this Tuesday that he was shipped.
After recieving the e-mail from MR, Kermit was at my door step in 2 days.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Wow, well then MR must ship differently if you got it that fast. CSC sent mine by U.S. Postal Service Global Airmail Parcel Post. I hope mine comes tomorrow....

Davina

Reaction score
got mine (in alaska) from CSC in about a week from the email - postal as well...

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I had a notice on my door this morning, so I hope its him :smile:

I'll go pick it up in a bit, have to make sure its there first.

Davina

Reaction score
really REALLY big box will be a good clue.. hehehee

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Its KERMIE!!!!!!! :smile:

However, customs did open it, thankfully everything seems to be good. No damage, just the MR brown cardboard box was opened. I haven’t even taken Kermit out yet, just did a quick check to make sure all was ok. But just to make sure, when you guys got your Kermits, was the packaging wrapped or did the green box lid just come off and inside was Kermit under the plastic bubble with a envelope on top? That’s all I’ve taken a look at so far is lift the lid, just to check. Wanna make sure that’s how everyone’s was.

If that’s the way its supposed to be, then awesome! I only had to pay $10 duty too. I'll get around to posting some pics, when I get into posing him just right!