Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

King Prawn

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Don't worry it looks like you, me and Muppet Danny are all in the same boat!
Have you heard anything from FP latley? I emailed them a few days ago asking them for an estimated arrival date if they had any but have not heard back from them yet. If only they didn't have him at such a good price (I ordered him when he was £139.99) I'd order him from somewhere else.

Last I heard, I think I read it on one of the posts on this thread was that they were going to recieve him November 30th :concern: which is quite a wait but I think I could cope through it if I manage to find the new Green & Red Christmas CD soon :smile:

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
Have you heard anything from FP latley? I emailed them a few days ago asking them for an estimated arrival date if they had any but have not heard back from them yet. If only they didn't have him at such a good price (I ordered him when he was £139.99) I'd order him from somewhere else.
I haven't heard anything from them (and I too got the £139.99 price) but I'm actually trying to cancel my order at the moment! Since I pre-ordered Kermit my circumstances have changed quite drastically and now I can't really justify the expense especially as I know I will want to collect them all. But you seemingly can't just easily cancel orderes at FP so I'm waiting to hear back from them! If they will cancel my order then I won't be collecting these... if they won't cancel then I probably will collect them and just try and cut back in other areas!

mrsieve

Reaction score
AlienGonzo said:
However, customs did open it
I guess someone at Canada Customs was having a bad day. Or they wanted your Kermit :smile: :wink:.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Do you think dust will be much of a problem or Kermit? I don’t have him behind glass right now and depending on the size and room, it could limit him anyway. And either way, you’ll always get some dust. I wanna make sure he’s always kept in tip top condition :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
dust can always be a problem.. so if at all possible.. glass case of some sort would be a good idea..