Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I think the muppets should make more Christmas specials or movies anyone in favor?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*raises hand*

Hello, I have been trying to buy a Beaker plushie for Christmas through Muppet Central on Amazon.com, and I have discovered that, to my annoyance, Amazon.com does not ship to Canada. I have tried to find this same Beaker plushie on Amazon.ca and buying it through Muppet Central on that site, but alas, there are no Beaker plushies of any size available on Amazon.ca, and this makes me sad. :frown: Is there any way I can still buy through Muppet Central and support the site, though I live all the way up north in the land of ice, snow, and Tim Hortons? Thanks. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ahhh, I love Muppet Central Christmas radio. It was back in December of 2005 that I rediscovered this website and many Muppet Christmas songs I hadn't heard in years. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our third holiday themed menu, "Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas", is now on our home page.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
*raises hand*

Hello, I have been trying to buy a Beaker plushie for Christmas through Muppet Central on Amazon.com, and I have discovered that, to my annoyance, Amazon.com does not ship to Canada. I have tried to find this same Beaker plushie on Amazon.ca and buying it through Muppet Central on that site, but alas, there are no Beaker plushies of any size available on Amazon.ca, and this makes me sad. :frown: Is there any way I can still buy through Muppet Central and support the site, though I live all the way up north in the land of ice, snow, and Tim Hortons? Thanks. :smile:
Thank you for your desire to help support Muppet Central with your purchase. However, I'm not sure of any way to get around this. Weird that Amazon.ca wouldn't offer the same products. We have no control over Amazon policies unfortunately. Other than ordering through Amazon.com, having it shipped to someone in the U.S. who then ships it to you, I'm stuck.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Cindy, would Muppet Central have a link to purchase the awesome Muppetational Mosaic t-shirt? Trying to take care of some birthday/Christmas self-shopping.

BTW: Here are some macadamia 11 cookies :batty: made, enjoy.

Lily

Reaction score
OMG! I just joined here, I grew up with the Muppets, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, The Storyteller, Fraggle Rock...everything! I LOVE the radio station. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome songs with us!