1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

There's a very short piece that plays randomly, and even last year when I was on Live365 didn't show up in the track listings. I think it's Kermit, singing something like: "just wanted to tell you that the presents are beginning to arrive."

What is this and where is it from? Is it a snipet extracted from Tales of Tinkerdee?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it's from "Tales of Tinkerdee". There's the one you mentioned with Kermit and another one with Taminella (Jerry Juhl).
    The Count likes this.
  3. The Count

Thanks Phil. Would you be able to send them to me please? *Leaves chocolate chip 8's for the Forum Admin Dude.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm not listening to the radio at the moment, but I wanted to mention that a song appeared on the forum listing called "Merry Christmas" with the Red and Green Christmas album art. There is no song with that title on the album, so you might want to check that out.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's actually "Merry Christmas Baby", just minus the last word. Not sure why, but whatevs.
  6. Phillip

Thank you for mentioning this. Great catch! Yes, it's "Merry Christmas Baby" sung by Pepe. This will be corrected the next time the song plays.
  7. Phillip

Our third menu, "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas" is now on our home page.
  8. The Count

Hey Phil, just sent you a few songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch for the Christmas rotation. Hope this helps. :D
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Love the MCC menu! [​IMG]
    Phillip likes this.
  10. Greengables95

Greengables95 Member

I love everything you guys did for The Holidays! The menus are absolutely wonderful, and I enjoy the music touch. May everyone have a blessed Holiday season and New Year 2013!
  11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Many times the art doesn't match the song. I have seen many times an album of some random singer while Muppet music is playing, I never understood what's up with that, if the art is picked before-hand to play with the music. :confused:
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Hey, that's my favorite Christmas menu now!
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Robin in his Tiny Tim attire, facing the audience, holding a book?
    Is that drawn?
  14. The Count

Phil, I want to say that you've saved a true gem aired for the first time since I've been listening to the 2012 MCR Muppet Christmas marathon for tonight.

Hearing Jerry and Louise sing When The River Meets The Sea from Jim's memorial takes on so much more meaning now after Jerry's death as well. If you could, could you please send me a MUP3 of this? If not, I understand and send you happy holidays from a long-lived Muppet fan.
    :batty:
    Uncle Deadly :)maniacal: Muppet smilie).
    Phillip likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.