1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: Christmas Menus

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Earlier today it was announced that beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving we will have seasonal Muppety menus up on the site's home page through the beginning of the New Year. They will be changing every few days.

Let us know what you think of the menus designed by James Carroll here!

2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

This first one looks beautiful! It was a pleasant surprise to see this morning. So there will be other menus popping up throughout the season? Cool, because it would be great to see more characters from SS and FR. Maybe a picture of Doc from MFC when he has that costume from Miss Piggy on or Marly and Marly, or Lightning the Reindeer...oh so many opportunities!!!:)

3. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Great as usual Phillip! Brian, they probablly can't make new ones these are ones from last year and the year before last. :(

4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh yeah. I forgot they did that. Well...it still looks great and I look forward to seeing others.:)

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I love all the holiday menus. There great. Jamie did a wonderful job. I love all the Christmas ones. They make me love the muppets more and christmas too.

6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I think you mean Robert, not Richard, but i think it's pretty cool too. I hope to see more characters in the next one though.

7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ooh, really good menu! I love how the Marley brothers follow around your cursor, like their haunting the menu! This as well as the other one I've seen so far are fabulous. Keep them coming!!

8. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

I absolutely love holiday menus. They are always awesome. This Marley& Marley one is so fun. Nothing like having them follow you around. Well done!

9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I absolutely LOVE the Emmet Otter menu. I finally managed to watch the DVD of this and completely fell in love with this special. I was so thrilled when I found this banner!! It's fantastic.

10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I love all the menus of this site. Its in the christmas sprit. Do they have a "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" one? I would love to see that one as a menu. Come on Jamie. Create one!

11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

yeah me too! Love em love em LOVE EM!!! good work Phil :zany:

12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I looked ahead at all the menus for the next month and they all look amazing! Great job to whoever does them!!

13. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I totally love how :concern: eyes open wider when the mouse goes over him!!!

14. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

As always...just beautiful. :)

15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Awesome! Truly great!

16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Fabulous Christmas Menu!

This weeks Christmas menu is awesome Phil! I love all the Muppets there! Fraggles, Sesame, TMS, Mopatop, Bear! I love it!!

17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

This newest one the week before Christmas is AWESOME! I simply L:flirt:VE it! Was this one used last year? I don't remember it!

18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

The one that's up as of today is my favorite so far! All of the Muppets together, just like in MFC! It's how it should be!

19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I agree. The best one so far as far as having everyone there! Even the Big Blue House gang. I always thought it would be fun to have those characters meet the rest of the Muppets. I suppose if they were around in the 80s they probably would have been in MFC too.

20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Glad the menus are still a part of the Christmas season. I'll be checking in a bit more for the next couple weeks now that there's some time to spare. Really missed you guys. :) :zany: