Your Thoughts: Dance Your Cares Away DVD

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New Fraggle DVD

The second Fraggle Rock DVD, "Dance Your Cares Away" was just released. You are probably aware that the disc contains three episodes, but there is also a bonus episode that you can unlock. Find out how in G. Waldo's review...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/merchandise/fraggle_dvd_2.shtml

Here's a review of the first Fraggle DVD, "Where It All Began"...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/merchandise/fraggle_dvd.shtml

If you are having trouble finding the DVD's in stores, they are both in stock at www.fragglerocker.com.

Let us know what you think of the second Fraggle Rock DVD, "Dance Your Cares Away."

King Jim

Reaction score
I havent seen it yet. But I think it will be good.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
My thoughts!

I bought this DVD and I love it so much! I find it's much better than the first release (of which I have only the original release, not the "special edition").

The episodes that were there are great! They're really enjoyable. Especially "Inspector Red" where she's trying to find who has the fraggle horn! :excited:

The special features that they had were good, too. The short little sequence about Doc and Sprocket (and the foreign Doc's) was especially neat because of the fact that Mr. Henson was narrating it.

The bonus episode and "Fraggle-oke" was great, too. The trivia wasn't extremely easy, either. You have to watch all the episodes to know the answers. I thought that was fun.

Also, the menus were gorgeous! They weren't plain, they were pretty and the music changed for the bonus features menu, with Doozers changing the menu for you.

All in all the dvd was beautifully done! I can't wait for the next one!! :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the menus are superb. They are light years ahead of the menus from the first disc. It will be great to see what improvements are made on the next one. I would have liked to seen more songs included in the Fraggle Karaoke though.

If it comes to be, the season one box set will be nothing short of amazing.

Magellan

Reaction score
i enjoyed it quite a lot, but i find it annoying that you have to go through the whole triva thing again every time you want to watch the bonus episode again, so far i'd have to say i like the 1st one better, but the musical history of fraggle rock on the special edition was the most amazing thing eva!