Your Thoughts: Doin' Things That Doozers Do

Xela

Reaction score
I actually haven't seen it yet...

Anyone know what episodes are even on it? I didn't see it at my local Target when I bought the Season One...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Xela said:
I actually haven't seen it yet...

Anyone know what episodes are even on it? I didn't see it at my local Target when I bought the Season One...
I don't own it either, but I have seen it at my local target and Suncoast.

The episodes on it are Reds Club, The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer, and the episode where Gobo and Cotterpin explore the first Doozer caves (I can't remember the exact title). The bonus episode is Gunge The Great And Glorious.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I bought the dvd and it sucked big time.I dont plan on watching it ever again they picked the worst episodes in the entire series. :frown:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Xela said:
Anyone know what episodes are even on it?
Red’s Club - Red decides to start a rockin’ club of her own, but what will happen when the only other member she can find is Cotterpin Doozer?
The Trial of Cotterpin - Cotterpin goes on trial to save her job and must convince the other Doozers that the Fraggles are worthy of their friendship!

Cavern of Lost Dreams - It’s a world of fraggley fun when Cotterpin Doozer and Gobo Fraggle embark on a quest for the original cave of the Doozers!

Bonus Features:
Animated Episode: The Great Radish Round-Up and Lucky Fargy
Behind the Scenes: The Doozers
Fraggle Challenge! (Unlocks bonus episode)
Fraggle-oke!
Pingu Digs a Hole

MuppetDude

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
I bought the dvd and it sucked big time.I dont plan on watching it ever again they picked the worst episodes in the entire series. :frown:
Must not be a Doozer fan. :smirk:

Anyway, despite it revolving around Doozers, I think it's the best of the 3-episode DVDs already out. For starters, each episode now has a theme song (w/ "JH's Muppets" logo) and ending theme intact (though the very end is replaced).

Also, the "Fraggle Challenge" is much better than the previous trivia features. For those who haven't seen it, it's got a somewhat different format; a clip is shown, and afterwards a question is asked pertaining to the scene. However, it's not as easy as it looks; practically anything in the clip can be asked. Ten questions are given, but each question has from two to five possible questions, with one being randomly chosen per test.

The best part, though, is that there is NEW RED FRAGGLE DIALOGUE helping you with the game! That's right; Karen Prell taped some stuff specifically for the disc. However, Red herself is not seen (just stock photos and footage). Still, it's big news (when was the last time she voiced Red?) Hopefully, future disc will keep the current format. (And that Wembley can host the next "Fraggle Challenge"!)

:excited:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I just bought it last week, and I loved it. Truthfully, I loved the first three DVD's that came out as well. Fraggle Rock can do no wrong in my eyes. Large Marvin and Feeny Fraggle were hilarious in "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer". They were disgusted by a topic of underpants! Ha ha ha!!

Xela

Reaction score
I got the DVD for my birthday about a week ago. I didn't think it was that bad...in fact, I liked it! Especially the first episode. :excited:

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Doing things that doozers do.

I enjoyed it it spot lighted on the Doozers as well as the fraggles.
and the quiz with Red's real voice made my daughter laugh with joy. (she beeted me 10 out of 10 questions she got right. as for me..well I have to watch more carefuly.)

And to those who thought it sucked, quit eating those banooberries.