Your Thoughts: Fan Fiction and Fan Art

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition to our big upgrade (read all about that here), over the next few weeks we're going to be updating some other sections of the forum.

First off, due to an increase in post activity in these categories we're going to be separating fan fiction and fan art into their own forums. If you are interested in either of these, this change will make it much easier to watch a forum and immediately be notified of any updates in these categories.

Please help us get the posts in the right sections. The forum now named Fan Fiction contains fan fiction and possibly some fan art threads that still need to be moved over to the new forum. Browse this forum and if you see any fan art threads that need to be moved, please post here with the links and we'll take care of this for you.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am now liking the fan art in one forum and fan fiction in the next forum. I was getting tired of those two together, because they brought so much clutter and it was an eyesore.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I like the separation of the fan art and fanfic forums. This was people who like one or not the other can get just what they want, and the two don't have to compete for "first page space."

While we're on these areas, how about revisiting the pinned threads in the fic forum? The fanfic index thread that is pinned to the top of the forum is the old thread which is no longer being updated. Because of the sheer volume (har har) of the list he split it into several posts and created a new thread for it. However, because that thread is not pinned, it gets buried, and people still look at the old index, which is stuck at the top. Could you unpin the old index and pin the new, please?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I second the request for the pinning of the new 2014 edition of the fan-fiction library.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Look at it... There it is... Right where it belongs. Cause now the 2014 FLI thread's here, and now we're here, and nothing can go wrong... Sorry, lapsed into Muppet song cue for a moment.

Thanks for this Phil.