Your Thoughts: Forum Updates

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the next few days, we’ll be making several forum updates.

The first is that we’ll be creating a “Muppet Replicas” forum and moving all of the current replica threads into the new forum.

Stay tuned for more…

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved the Muppet Replica theads over to the new forum. Let us know if you find any others that need to be moved.

Luke

Reaction score
great idea about replicas .. the action figures forum gets few posts now. Maybe they'd be better in general merchandise.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another update...

Several of our Henson Forums are being renamed to better reflect the company's current organizational structure...

“Muppet Worlds” will now be renamed “Family Worlds” to reflect Henson’s family label on shows like Sid the Science Kid, Emmet Otter, Dinosaurs etc. “Puppet Inprov” will now also reflect the “Henson Alternative” label.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have a question...Has there always been a section titled "The Walt Disney Company"?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like these sections and think it will improve Muppet Central Forum's ease of use. By the way, I might find some time to remake the forum menu later on this year. I've been hitting my stride with Flash again.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Small detail question:

Weren't full thread titles visible from the main page (the one listing the folders) before, when you floated your mouse over them? I liked that you could do that. Now, if you see a new thread in a given folder, you have to click on it to find out what it's called.

Nick22

Reaction score
i like the new muppet replicas section. i think that was a rully good idea, and makes things more organized.