Your Thoughts: Forum Upgrade July 10

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our forum upgrade was successful. If you experience any issues, please post them here.

Feel free to discuss the wonderful new smilies designed by James Carroll as well. I will be tweaking the order of the smilies throughout the day so be aware that their order in the dropdown menu will be changing until everything is settled.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
:oops: I like this i think:news: and it's about time we had a newsman smily :grr: now all we need is a thog one. :drool: Sproket was the main reason I ever watched FR!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Check out the new emoticons, Joseph. :oops:
I realize that, I'm just a little confused as to why we had another upgrade so soon after the major overhaul last month, or if the adding of the new smileys are the "new upgrade". :smirk:

But man, Jamie, you have been on a roll, my friend! Some of these have been asked for for a loooong time, and yes, that even includes :laugh:

I'll tell you what though, I am DIGGING this new :skeptical: smiley! Johnny and Sal were favorites of mine from MT, :laugh: They're all perfect, many thanks for giving MC part of it's awesomeness!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad these are well received and most of them are kinda crucial additions. I guess Jim, Boober and Mokey are the most important imho.

6 rows of 8 looks nice, but there's only 47. Did we leave out the Muppaphone "Ouch"?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another upgrade? I don't get it.
This announcement should help. Just like with our former vBulletin forum, the XenForo software gets updated on a regular basis. Before each upgrade I'll announce whether to expect a maintenance update (behind-the-scenes improvements and fixes) or whether to expect a more significant upgrade which will add new features and visible changes.

This was a maintenance update and will happen every couple months or so.