1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Forum Upgrade July 10

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our forum upgrade was successful. If you experience any issues, please post them here.

Feel free to discuss the wonderful new smilies designed by James Carroll as well. I will be tweaking the order of the smilies throughout the day so be aware that their order in the dropdown menu will be changing until everything is settled.
  2. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

They're fantastic, James! I love them! :laugh: :drool: :news: :sigh: :dreamy: :skeptical: :electric: :cluck: :grr: :oops: :fishy: :jim:
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Another upgrade? I don't get it.
  4. LinkiePie<3

Check out the new emoticons, Joseph. :oops:
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

James I love them Bud! :drool: :news: :skeptical: :electric: these 4 are MY fav!
  6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

:oops: I like this i think:news: and it's about time we had a newsman smily :grr: now all we need is a thog one. :drool: Sproket was the main reason I ever watched FR!
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I realize that, I'm just a little confused as to why we had another upgrade so soon after the major overhaul last month, or if the adding of the new smileys are the "new upgrade". :smirk:

But man, Jamie, you have been on a roll, my friend! Some of these have been asked for for a loooong time, and yes, that even includes :laugh:

I'll tell you what though, I am DIGGING this new :skeptical: smiley! Johnny and Sal were favorites of mine from MT, :laugh: They're all perfect, many thanks for giving MC part of it's awesomeness!
    frogboy4 likes this.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks! I'm glad these are well received and most of them are kinda crucial additions. I guess Jim, Boober and Mokey are the most important imho.

6 rows of 8 looks nice, but there's only 47. Did we leave out the Muppaphone "Ouch"? [​IMG]
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

This announcement should help. Just like with our former vBulletin forum, the XenForo software gets updated on a regular basis. Before each upgrade I'll announce whether to expect a maintenance update (behind-the-scenes improvements and fixes) or whether to expect a more significant upgrade which will add new features and visible changes.

This was a maintenance update and will happen every couple months or so.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So which Muppets are the newer :laugh:, :skeptical:, and :electric:?
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Elmo is "laugh" or "he! he!"
    Johnny is "skeptical" or "raised eyebrow"
    Digit is "electric" or "shocking"

There's also an orange Muppaphone that's supposed to be "ouch" but he's gone missing. I don't blame him!
  13. The Count

Digit? Oh, you get extra points for that.
    Elmo as "laugh", yeah, I kinda thought of it after I asked.

An orange Muppaphone gone missing? Maybe he's hiding under the tuba in Fozzie's attic.
    *That's a reference to one of the Muppet Family Home Entertainment (FHE) videos.
    No wait, that was a pink Muppaphone. Meh. *Shrugs. Thanks for the new smilies Jamie.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The pink Muppaphones are for girls, of course. ;)
  15. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

not much to say other than I love the new smilies
  16. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

All i can say could this site get any better, I mean first the new forum and now this it's awesome!
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Jamie these are so cool! :laugh: Might be my favorite. Just sayin'.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

And the orange fella is now here! :ouch:
  19. LinkiePie<3

20. The Count

Tuning up!
    :ouch: