Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Phillip and GelflingWaldo. Sounds like they'd make fine additions to my library. Will porbably pick them up, just not now.
I can relate on the "just not now" part with ya Count. I just bought a NEW car last firday (2003 silver dodge stratis) that put me $1000 in the hole in my checking, so i down to like $60 some odd $'s in my check book, well i put a $1000 down from my own pocket the rest i took out from the bank! so im glad i ordered my MR Kermit, and MS S2 isnt due til spring 07 so that kinda helps even tho i WANT is now! lol :smirk: but like i sayed i WILL be picking up this set of FR S2 and the box set of "old school" Sesame. :zany:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Can we get a copy someday of the new Follow Me? I know its on MCRadio but I want my own for my car!
Thanks!:excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
I'm conveniently on vacation that week too! WEEEEE! :smirk: :excited:

Nick

MWoO

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Each season is a 5-disc set. (4-discs of episodes and 1-disc of bonus features)
Do you know if this is true for season 4 and 5 though? They are only half a season long. I would rather they be combined into one set or at leasth ave the price reduced if done separately.

Oh wait, Karen said that with box set 2 we are half way there. I guess that means 4 box sets in all, which I like. T

BEAR

Reaction score
I will definitely be getting Fraggle Rock season 2 at some point, but not right away. It's a financial issue. I am trying to moniter some of my spending a little better. My first priorities are getting Kevin Clash's new book and also the Sesame Street nostalgia set coming out in a couple months. Those are a little more important to me. Either way, I'd like to at least have all three items soon as Christmas and my birthday are in only a few months!:zany:

Frogster

Reaction score
>>We've been told that the “go-ahead” decision on the Fraggle Rock Season 3 box set will occur before the end of the year so it’s important that fans show their support by ordering Fraggle Rock Season 2. <<

Well, you heard Phil... go tell your friends, family, neighbors, lunch lady... go buy Season 2 of Fraggle Rock!