Your Thoughts: Kermit and Piggy on Wayne Brady October 14th

Saginaw

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads-up, Phillip!

My Mom and I have always liked Wayne Brady. He seems like a really nice guy, and he's got a great singing voice. :sing:

I'll get a tape ready. Thanks again. :smile:

--Saginaw

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
A channel around me finally picked up the Wayne Brady Show...YAY!

now if I can just get the VCR to record :concern:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, don't forget to watch Kermit and Piggy on The Wayne Brady Show today.

Let us know what you think of the appearance.

Convincing John

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
A channel around me finally picked up the Wayne Brady Show...YAY!
Can somebody tape it, please? My channel is SUPPOSED to be showing it right now, but there's some infommercial on instead!!! :mad::mad::boo::grouchy::grouchy:

Convincing John

jediX

Reaction score
My mom said she would tape it since I'm kinda stuck here in class right now, but you never know if she gets the vcr going lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saginaw, if you like Wayne Brady on his own show, then do yourself a favor and check him out on the show "Whose Line is it Anyway?", one of the funniest shows of all.

Hey Phil, I need some help. Can't find out if the show will be shown here if my home city isn't even listed in the combo box available for such searches. Is this show still shown on the local ABC affiliate? If so, then my affiliate is WKRN, channel 2 in Tennesee. Yes, I know that makes no sense cause I live in Puerto Rico, but the network affiliates often switch around like that to prevent piracy. Anyway, please let me know any info you get regarding the airtime of the show down here.
Thanks for the help and have a haunted day.

Kedrick

Reaction score
Well I happened to remember it was on, so I turned on Wayne Brady this morning to watch. A lot of fun!! Kermit and Piggy were great together (though there were a few parts where they tried to talk over each other) and the re-working of "Brick House" as a "fromage" to Piggy was hilarious! :smile: The studio audience was lucky to receive DVD's of "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas" when I've still yet to find one locally! Availble in stores now? Yeah right! :mad: lol

Hope to see the Muppets utilized in this manner more often.

Clint

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh it was great. Especially the Brick House number (a possible refference to MFS)

Anyway, I really think Wayne has chemestry with the Muppets, with Elmo, Bear, and of course these two. He really should be in the next Muppet project... whatever it may be...

Favorite line?

When Wayne was talking of Lucy Liu, and Charlie's Angles, and Piggy said it was a "Fromage"

:smile: : Uh... don't you mean Homage?

:mad: :No... did you See that movie? It stunk!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought it was cool to see that Wayne mention the staue for Maryland. I thought it was pretty funny to see the "Brick House" number, that was cool. And the whole Movie thing was cool to. Just to know if ur an audience u get to get the DVD all the time. Like lets go to the Kimmel and then to the Wayne Brady show and get it again. I can't wait to recive mine when I go out and get it. Hope theres more TV spots for more Muppets to come. :smile: :mad: