Your Thoughts: Kermit at the Macy's Parade

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I saw the Kermit and Tiffany duet. It wasn't that bad. Did Steve Whitmire perform Kermit in this appearance because it sounded like him?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I'll take a Muppet appearance when I can get one, but this version of "I Believe" was just too pop-py for my tastes. I liked last year's version better. It just seemed more magical.

1000% with you! ahah. Miss Piggy, needs to hop on this I Believe boat.

I heard she is going to be on the new Muppet movie

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked it, especially how they continued the song up until the end. And as far as I know it was indeed the famous Steve Whitmire doing the puppetry. I could tell even before he said anything. He's really got that 'nod' thing down, but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I pretty sure it was Steve Whitmire; it sounded like him, and like Daffyfan pointed out, Kermit's little nod going on... yeah, I'm positive it was Steve.

Katzi428

Reaction score
They should've let Kermit sing solo more.That girl Tiffany was drowning him out when they sang.

Jrogers51375

Reaction score
Kermits balloon

Just saw the Kermit balloon :smile: I love seeing ol Kermie being the larger then life amphibian that he is. Oh and its sesame Street ! Its awesome to see Maria and Bob :smile: look its Telly! Cookie Monster ! Finished up with Big bird !

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay everyone - i know the whole Kismet the Toad affair was highly traumatic for everyone but i really think it's past the point now where every new Kermit appearance has to be full of "Will it be Steve doing him? Was it Steve?" Whatever happened for a short time with Steve is over and he's back, fellas. Muppets Studio has just rolled out their fulltime relaunch this week - they're not gonna muck it up without the official performers unless an emergency happens.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Kermit was great, but I agree with everyone else that Tiffany kind of was well, unnecessary. It really did "pop it up" so to speak and I didn't care for that aspect. But Kermit looked great and I LOVED his wave at the end!