Your Thoughts: Kermit on Regis and Kelly

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Totally awesome! I loved all the jabs at Miss Piggy. And putting him on a pillow was nice thinking too. Other then that, a wonderful apperence by Kermit!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I guess what goes around comes around.

Originally posted by me
"You are all weirdos!"
:attitude: I can't believe hardly anyone saw this!

:cry: This time I was the one to miss it. Can anyone give a detailed review? Thanks.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Again, classes kept me from watching. Typical.

WONDERFUL link there, GlobalGrover! I don't remember her name, but she was so good with Kermit!

Tim

Reaction score
He talks too fast-too smart-***, he's not funny, not "Kermit", boring, just there plugging an old book. Who cares anymore?

BradFraggle

Reaction score
I thought it was a great appearance and a great performance. Kermit was totally himself and totally great. I loved it!

It's a little odd that he's out touting a book 3-months after its release, and promoting a CD that has been out for 2-months. Usually celebrities go out on the talk show circut the week the item they are promoting is release (or even more common - a week or so before the release). Not 2-3 months after the thing has been out.

Still, it was a great appearance (as was "Good Morning America" and "The 9"), even if he's 2-3 months "late" on telling folks about these releases.

Beauregard

Reaction score
As usual I missed the appearence...but thanks for the link to The 9! She was so all over that frog and it makes me hope that Piggy doesn't have the internet becuase he'd be in for some Karate action...but I simply adored the appearence! That gal was so flustered in the presence of Kermit. Totally beleivable.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I saw it and I thought it was cool.

Nice Jabs at Miss Piggy, man I can't wait for the backlash. :mad:

pepestarr

Reaction score
gigglesock said:
I'm curious. What's believable about a real woman flirting with a puppet? IMO, it was one of those appearances that make most people cringe. Yet another embarrassment. What are the Muppets coming to? :embarrassed:
I agree with you. The woman was over the top in my opinion, but Kermit was OK, but again nothing special. Maybe a different Muppet would be welcome for just one interview.