Your Thoughts: Kermit on The Early Show

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just happen to acidently stumble apon it (even though I was aware of it) this moring flipping through the channels and it's aounds like an interesting book! I think I'll have to read it somtime!

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh! I really enjoyed that appearance! It was a nice long interview, they mentioned "Fridays with Fozzie". When Piggy's name came up, there weren't any really nasty jabs at her, or I didn't think so anyway. It was interesting and, I dunno, it just felt good to me. I might be alone in this, but I think it was the best of the TV appearances in the last week. They talked a fair bit about the book, which is good, because it really IS a good book and well worth buying. They mentioned the Muppet Movie and even showed a clip with Kermit playing his banjo... oh! And they talked about Jim for awhile, which was really sweet.

Kermit: "I don't know what he did, but he was always around, willing to lend a hand."

Anyway... yay!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I really wish I would have seen it. Who did the interview?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sheesh. I have missed all of the interviews, but I am glad to hear it was good. What did Kermit say about Jim? He sayed some pretty great things in the book.

RIP Jim. :sympathy:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
thanks gelflingwaldo!! that was a pretty ok interview...I'm gonna get yelled at for saying this but I don't believe steve deserves to have kermit.
He does kermit justice in the movies but it's all just rather off....or perhaps I'm just being an old fuddy duddy.:smirk:
I know it's not fair to say he's not doing a good job I'm sure he's trying but if he really wants to be Kermit he needs to study Jim's Kermit allot more because Kermit allthough just a puppet never came off as one to me in the past and now he does.:cry:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I thought it was a wonderful interview. That little expresso cup was the cutest little thing. Wonderful talking about Jim like that. It put a HUGE smile on my face.