Your Thoughts: Kermit's World Tour

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha da hey? Kerm was here? In my battiful homeland? How come noone informed me? Heads will roll! Where's that gofer I hired to keep me updated on these Muppets stuff...

*Grumbles at missing a truly golden opportunity.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree with MuppetCaper: photograhing the prop Kermit isn't hard to do at all and gain really nice results. You have to know the Frog in your heart and you can get 98% really good results (once in a while some poses just don't make him look real enough). If you're a puppeteer and get Kermit, you can really get good emotion out of his face.

Of the "touching pix," I only submitted one of them, not both. Watch next week for Kermit visits Memphis.

When time is up at MR's site, I'll have a more extensive collection of pictures available at my website to see (more of the stuff that didn't get to Master Replicas).

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Fozzie,

Absolutely amazing pictures, some laugh-out-loud funny, some amusing and some touching. Also, some clever special effects as well. By far the best in the series. You'll be a hard act to follow, my friend.

Excellent work, as always.

Your pal,
Was Once Ernie

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, WOE! I'm curious of folks' opinions and ready for criticisms...although, I really hope they're enjoyed.

Davina

Reaction score
Fozzie! LOVE those shots! the action ones where he's diving, are fantastic.. (as really are all of them..) everyone's really gonna have to work to top you.. :smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Kermit's on a World Tour?

Hi there everyone:

So, Kermit's on a "World" tour? Anyone out there know if he's coming to Vancouver, BC, Canada? That would be awesome!

Patricia/cherrypotion27 :big_grin:

Reaction score
Wow. Big wow. These are the first pictures that have convinced me the replica is as amazing looking as people say. I haven't seen any shots before now that actually capture the 'feeling' of Kermit. Fantastic job!.....except now I might need to buy one. $:concern:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Just checked out the Memphis pics....

I just checked out the Memphis pics, and I have to say, I love 'em! Especially the pic with Kermit wearing a cape and sunglasses. Kermie's gone Elvis! (laughs):wink: .

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, everybody!

Thanks for the great compliments.

Feel free to write Diz and tell them to hire us when you feel like it! :smile:

Mule TV will be uploaded soon with a video montage of the pix we couldn't send in. I think there's 48 photos at MR's site? Anyway, it's a quick slide show of pictures.