Your Thoughts: MC’s 11th Birthday

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s hard to believe, but Muppet Central is now eleven years old. The site debuted 11 years ago on January 28, 1998.

Back when the site first started The Jim Henson Company still owned all of their original properties including the Muppets and Sesame Street. Two new feature films were in development simultaneously, Muppets From Space and Elmo in Grouchland. Even though many changes have occurred throughout the EM.TV and Disney years, we’ve been honored to be a small part of it and to provide a place for fan discussion and interaction.

We want to thank all of the staff, past and present who have given so much of their time and giftings to make Muppet Central a great place. Every member here is a vital part of what makes Muppet Central special. Thanks for doing your part in keeping Jim Henson’s vision of the Muppets alive. We’re believing great days are ahead.

While we’re celebrating eleven years, we are also looking towards the future. What do you think the future holds for the Muppets? What is your prediction for 2009? Share your opinions and let us know what you think will happen with the Muppets in this upcoming year.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I am glad to be have found and be part of a community like this. Happy Birthday Muppet Central, for all the inspiration, support and most of all FUN you have brought us over the years!:wisdom::smile::coy:

Kiki

Reaction score
This is a great place. I mean, seriously, it pwns other online forums, where the people arn't that much fun and the admins are boring-as. This forum has such a nice vibe, and I'm so glad I'm a member of this wonderful community. :smile:

HAPPY "LEGS ELEVEN", MC! :excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday MC!

2009 - who knows? We've seen some great things from the Muppets recently so if anything I predict that it will continue in 2009. Good things are coming, I can feel it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW! :smile: 11 years already? gosh! I started comming here when the site was having its 5th birthday! wow! ive been here on MC for that long and I have seen members come n go and things change on the site weather it was for the GOOD or bad! :smirk:

thanks Phil for such an AWESOME fan site and for MANY many more years to come....

HAPPY 11th MUPPET CENTRAL :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yay! Happy Birthday MC! Congrats on being the only forum that I have posted on for more than a month :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MC!

11 years hey. That's pretty awesome.

rche

Reaction score
kudos and congratulations.
11 years is a fine accomplishment in the world of today.

My hat is off my fuzzy felt head to you.
rche

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It is really such an amazing feat to have lasted this long! Happy Anniversary! :super:

I think we will get another Muppet Show season and finally we will see Fraggle Rock season four!:excited: