Your Thoughts: MC on Facebook

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To kick off our thirteenth year, Muppet Central is now officially on Facebook. Some major announcements will be happening in the future and we want to get you the information as soon as possible.

You can "like" our Facebook page here…
http://www.facebook.com/muppetcentral

Likewise, follow us on Twitter here…
http://twitter.com/muppetcentral

We'll begin rolling out updates on Facebook very soon. Please help us spread the word.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm glad MC is now on facebook. Not going to lie, I spend almost 24/7 on there. It'll be nice to get updates from there. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congrats! This is long overdue. However, there's a lot of competition for Muppety goodness there. The Muppet Mindset, Tough Pigs, the Muppet Cast and the Henson Company are amazing with consistent updates!

And may I be the first to welcome Muppet Central to 2008? :coy: (kidding)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
There was a thread made wayyy back when I made the group page, but it was so long ago now. I have noticed groups becoming less popular in recent times as more and more organizations and businesses choose to use the "Like" page.

I think both work well for different reasons and I have posted on the FB group that there is an official page now for people to like as well.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Seeing as I get on Facebook at least once a week I think it's great that Muppet Central is there too.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I love it! Like I said on the page, I think it's a great birthday present for MC!
:smile:
:excited: I'm also on facebook a tun!

Yeah, I don't think groups work very well on the mobile version, which is what I use most of the time. It also says on my bookmarks that I'm not a member of any groups, which isn't true.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there an option where we can remove the Facebook module from the bottom of the forum index? Between the ads, MC Radio banners, and now this, it's just making the forum far too cluttered for my taste, but that could be just me.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I did notice that extra item and wonder about it. It does mean more stuff to wade throude through when working backwards to get to the last post of a thread, but it's fun seeing how popular the page is becoming, lol!