Your Thoughts: MC's 15th Birthday

Walter

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Muppet Central! I would also like to thank the entire staff as well as all of the moderators and members that keep this place hopping!:smile: I see nothing but a bright future for our funny friends, and I can't wait to see what's in store with the new movie!:big_grin:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
15 years?!?!?! Wow, this is awesome! Happy Birthday MC!!!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to Muppet Central! I am looking forward to another excellent year on here with a lot of fun Muppets stuff.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Happy Happy Birthday, MC!!!:smile::coy::batty: I do hope there is a brighter future for updating other places 'round the website...in the meantime, I still wanna plan a BIG Fraggle Rock party!:busy:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy Happy Birthday, MC!!!:smile::coy::batty: I do hope there is a brighter future for updating other places 'round the website...in the meantime, I still wanna plan a BIG Fraggle Rock party!:busy:
Me too! I had no idea that Fraggle Rock was on television 30 years ago. I did not see that show until 1993 or was it 1994? Who cares! 15 years of MC? I only been on this site for one year. :excited: :coy: :smirk:

JohnMan418

Reaction score
Here's to another 15 years Muppet Central. I'm happy that I had joined this year although I wish I did earlier on. I've always loved the Muppets, and have been growing to love them more as an adult. As a child, I grew up watching "Sesame Street" and it is sad to see Jerry Nelson and Kevin Clash gone. I only hope Clash can find another job that can make him happy, like working on projects for the Henson company or going back to playing Clifford and working for Disney.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Happy birthday, MC! On to the next fifteen years for this great forum :big_grin:

Bobo's Girl

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Muppet Central. You never fail to make my day a little brighter!
Here's to many more! :smile: