1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Your Thoughts: MC's 15th Birthday

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Happy 15th Birthday MC :):D;)

2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Happy 15th anniversary Muppet Central!

Sure, other fan sites like Tough Pigs and The Muppet Mindset have stolen the site as a whole's thunder, but we are still the best and most accessible fan forum around! :fanatic: And I'm sure we'll stay that way for 15 more.

theSHE124 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Happy Birthday Muppet Central. Too bad I only got to know you, just last year.

4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday MC, and I'm sure I've said it before, but the birthday header is my absolute favorite one.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I love Muppet Central and look forward to an awesome year. I like toughpigs, and the Muppet Mindset but MC will always be my home.

6. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

:) Happy Birthday :) and thank you guys for being a nice supportive environment

7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!!!! This website is the best! It's too bad there can't be a bigger celebration. 15 years is a big accomplishment! :)

8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

15 years you don't look a day over 3 years what have you been using to make yourself look so young let me be the first to cut the cake all joking aside happy birthday muppet central

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, MC! Wow, 15 years-- that's huge!
    :insatiable:: Now let me eat cake!

10. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

OMGosh. You're a teenager! And just think--next year you'll be able to DRIVE! (Waves arms over head manically.)

You guys rock.

Auntie Ru

Muppet fan 123 and charlietheowl like this.
  11. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

Happy 15th Muppet Central :):o:concern::concern::mad:;)

12. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Sorry if I'm late. Happy 15th Birthday, Muppet Central! :):mad::concern::fanatic:
    I'm so glad to be apart of this forum!

theSHE124 likes this.
  13. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Gah! I missed it! No one told me about the party... :cry:

But, happy 15th Birthday, Muppet Central! I've been a member for about a year or so, I don't remember. lol But, this website is awesome! Thanks to the creators and the members who make it Muppetational! *throws confetti in the air*

theSHE124 likes this.
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Phil... Since MC just celebrated its 15th birthday, besides forum members posting their thoughts on what this coming year holds for all branches of the Henson/Muppet family, is this the time to also voice our suggestions for how the forum could be improved?
    LMK where to post such suggestions. Thanks. :jim:

15. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Yes! About time we have a chance to upgrade the site! :excited: My suggestions...wait, I think I'll say it later:oops: ...THIS SITE ROCKS!!!:crazy:

16. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

So good to read, communicate, and learn here! Thanks MC! :sing:

17. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! (as belated is this post is, but anyway...)

18. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Though as a rule I don't pour out my personal life on the Internet, this forum has been a massive source of support for me since I joined it. Everyone is so nice here. It shows that there are other people like me; creative unique people all over the world. Knowing that has helped me in so many ways. I'd especially likes to thank Ed for doing three times the work you should be doing. I know it's tough being the only mod on here regularly. If I had any suggestions, it would be to somehow find more mods if that were possible, so that disputes could be solved more quickly. Here's to another 15 years! Partay everyone! You're all awesome!

heralde and charlietheowl like this.