1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy at the Country Music Awards November 9

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Phillip Administrator

Tonight, Miss Piggy is scheduled to present an award on the Country Music Awards on ABC. Tune in at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

Here's a teaser preview...

2. Iwa Iniki New Member

:mad:As much as I love Miss Piggy, I do not like country music so I will not watch.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  3. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I agree, I mean, I love Miss Piggy and she is my idol (and sometimes doppelganger) but even my love for Miss Piggy doesn't have the ability to make me sit through country music.
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that someone will post a clip of her hosting tomorrow, so you won't have to watch the whole thing.

I also am no fan of modern country music, though I respect some of the old greats like Johnny Cash... and slightly more recent Willie Nelson and Dolly Pardon. But any exposure these guys can get is a good one. No doubt it will be followed by a nice commercial for the film.
  5. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Lady Antebellum tweeted:
    Bad news, Hillary's left the band. Good news, now we have hot blonde joining us!
    it's show time!
    [IMG]

Daniel
    MJTaylor likes this.
  6. Teheheman Well-Known Member

2 more pics of Ms. Piggy at the CMA awards.
    [IMG][IMG]
    If I find more, I'll post em.

Daniel
  7. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Ok, to those who haven't seen it yet.
    Ms. Piggy came out, singing 'Remind Me' to Brad Paisley, Carrie came out, and said that 'SOMEBODY' locked her in her dressing room, and Carrie said that Ms. Piggy was the reason she got into show business, and Brad grabbed Ms Piggy and said that it's you and me, we go together like Bacon and Eggs, and Ms. Piggy karate chopped him. Carrie said 'You do NOT know how long I've wanted to do that' Hopefully, video will show up soon.

Daniel
  8. Muppetfan44 Active Member

It was a great appearance and Piggy looked GREAT!!!
  9. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. I hope so too. I didn't see Piggy's appearance because I was watching something else at the time. I guess I should have taped that.
  10. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Could someone please tell me where I can find this on YouTube?
  11. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I'm trying but I didn't see anything thus far. I'll post it when I find something.

Daniel
  12. Iwa Iniki New Member

I too liked Johnny Cash; however, he was not typical country western.
  13. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy's part at the CMAs

Daniel