Your Thoughts: Mother Goose DVD's

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Have to say these DVD's are a most have. The puppets are extremely life like, and some very good camera tricks for the time frame and for stories that are shorter. The stories themself are incredibly imaginative. Giving great reasons to the rhymes so many know. As well you will hear some that you might not even know. Although it is more geared for kids, I have watched it each several times already because the stories are just fun and will make you smile.

christyb

Reaction score
Mother Goose stories!!! :excited: . I grew up on those. Already penciled in: March buy copy of Mother Goose stories on DVD.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Why March the two US releases are already out in the US. You may have to shop around alittle, only one Best Buy in the Sacramento CA area had them in stock. I did notice Babies R Us had them so I would think Toys R Us would too. Suncoast here said they weren't getting them as far as they saw. So a harder find but well well worth it. I forgot how good Brian did on these first stories.

christyb

Reaction score
Because I'm broke and my work-study paycheck doesn't come in until then!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
I find Mother Goose Stories to be a show that really shouldn't have been released. The puppets are ugly and the stories (when they use nursery rhymes that I actually know) are usually vapid and pointless. I know that it was intended as a light comedy series, but I think it failed.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I find Mother Goose Stories to be a show that really shouldn't have been released. The puppets are ugly and the stories (when they use nursery rhymes that I actually know) are usually vapid and pointless. I know that it was intended as a light comedy series, but I think it failed.
Are you related to Danny Horn? :big_grin: I haven't seen Mother Goose stories in a VERY long time, but my friend has the videos, so I can't say I'll be buying the DVD's.
EDIT: Though I can't say I'm in a hurry to watch the videos. :wink: