Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I've started listening to Muppet Central Radio, and it's absolutely amazing. Excellent work; it must've taken a long time to make this, and I thank you for it! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I've started listening to Muppet Central Radio, and it's absolutely amazing. Excellent work; it must've taken a long time to make this, and I thank you for it! :smile:
Thank you so much for the support. Please listen regularly and often.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Was expecting there to be a marathon of all of Jerry Nelson's songs today for the anniversary of when he died, but it doesn't seem to be happening :frown:. I figure the Radionomy switch might have had something to do with it but it's sad nonetheless.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I was expecting that marathon to take place on the weekend. Since it didn't happen last Saturday/Sunday I'm still hopeful it'll happen this Saturday/Sunday into part of Monday. :batty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually, I was expecting that marathon to take place on the weekend. Since it didn't happen last Saturday/Sunday I'm still hopeful it'll happen this Saturday/Sunday into part of Monday. :batty:
When will the marathon be happening? And why isn't it happening today?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's not for me to decide, you're better asking Phillip as he runs the radio station playlist as well.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was expecting there to be a marathon of all of Jerry Nelson's songs today for the anniversary of when he died, but it doesn't seem to be happening :frown:. I figure the Radionomy switch might have had something to do with it but it's sad nonetheless.
Yes, this is a time-intensive task with Radionomy to set up. We do hope to have Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson radio tributes again next year. Thanks for your understanding.

In fact, soon we'll begin getting ready for our annual Muppet Christmas Music Marathon. Our holiday rotation will be re-worked for Radionomy from the ground-up. We'll have to go through a thorough internal testing process to ensure that everything is ready to go when Christmas music begins the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.