1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jan 29, 2016.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Well-Known Member

true.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It’s back to normal now though.

3. SesameFever

SesameFever Well-Known Member

good

4. fragglevision

fragglevision Well-Known Member

Looks like you skipped the Jerry Nelson tribute AGAIN this year. This is the third year in a row that you haven't done it. Now, you have a whole year from now to do some testing to make sure there's a tribute day next time.

gavry3 likes this.
  5. fragglevision

I wasn't too mad at this, I understand that you haven't really been able to configure the tribute programming. But I feel some sort of lingering sadness especially with Stefan Karl's passing this week. (We Are Number One edits along with Nutshack and Bee Movie edits were among the few things to get me through my lonely, pathetic college term.)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, we've missed having our Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson tributes since we moved to Radionomy from Live365. The good news is we've nearly overcome the technical challenges of broadcasting these special events.

We plan on having a Jim Henson radio tribute next month on September 24. If all goes well, these special events will continue regularly in the future.

7. MikaelaMuppet

So is the Jerry Nelson tribute no longer happening anymore?

8. Phillip

If all goes well with our Jim Henson September 24 broadcast, our Jerry Nelson radio tribute will return as well.

9. MikaelaMuppet

But the Jerry tribute won't be happening until next year. :(

10. fragglevision

This song just came up in the radio: "The Teeny Beasties - What To Be For Halloween". What's it from? And can anyone give a Youtube link if available? I put it in Google and was met with insufficient results.

11. Phillip

Here you go. It's courtesy of Sesame Studios' YouTube channel.

12. fragglevision

Thanks my man!

13. fragglevision

How about this?
    Jérôme Naulais - Mah Na Mah Na
    It just showed up in the station and I really wish it listed the albums the songs came from

14. Phillip

That's an instrumental version of Mahna Mahna by the Philharmonic Wind Orchestra. It's from their Starlight album.

15. MikaelaMuppet

New songs have been added to Muppet Central Radio! This is what Phillip had to say yesterday.