1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Apr 2, 2015.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I bet they'll put it back on Mother's Day ;)

2. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

The 'silly sound' one is just adorable!

And when I tried to play the Mothers Day one, it said "not available in your country" so I was worried that they had made all the videos America-only or something. Glad to see that's not the case.

Duke Remington likes this.
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I have to admit, the silly sound one was just HILARIOUS!!!!! :): Did you just go **POP!!**?!"

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

They are all just cute as can be. I love the Raisin and the Listening one. Those two kids are the cutest ever.

5. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

The "Mothers Day" clip still is still saying 'not available in your country', and isn't visisble on the YouTube channel page. Is that the same for everyone, or is Australia missing out?

6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming they are done with these for a while?

7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, more will be appearing later this year though. The exact dates have not yet been announced.

8. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The mom one was officially released yesterday:

9. muppetlover123

I wonder when and if these are gonna come back?

10. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

They said more installments would be released throughout the remainder of this year.

I will agree that it has been a while since we got a new entry.

I hope there will be some Halloween-themed ones this fall. And if there are, I hope they'll use some of the monsters, especially the ones that may not be as likely to scare them like Boppity, Gloat, Lenny the Lizard, etc.

11. muppetlover123

Maybe they could get Vogel, Rudman and Linz involved in the new ones. If we had Vogel in them then if they did Halloween ones Uncle Deadly could appear since he's had a come back and used more then he has been

12. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Too true.

If the interstitials get a second season, let's hope that Vogel, Rudman and Linz will be available to perform in them. That way, the kiddies can get chances to interact with the likes of Uncle Deadly, Robin, Floyd, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, Pops, Constantine, Dr. Strangepork, Scooter, Janice, Walter, etc. :fanatic:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  13. antsamthompson9

A new one finally came out!

14. muppetlover123

Steve/Kermit pretending to talk like Miss Piggy was the best!

15. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

I really like when Gonzo retracted/inhaled his own nose. That was cute and funny to me!:concern:

16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

17. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I really hope there are more to come next year.:fanatic:

18. TheMuppetFan

TheMuppetFan Member

I liked the use of Beauregard in this one. Now, there's a character you don't see too often these days.

Also, does anybody like that kid who exaggerates everything and is usually paired with Gonzo? I find that kid hilarious.

19. antsamthompson9

There's also these: ,