1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 8, 2017.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Kermit is starting rainbow connection im assuming the other muppets will join with him like TM11

2. xSunnyEclipse

xSunnyEclipse Active Member

Paul Williams is joining him!

3. muppetlover123

4. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

All the links have been so appreciated! Was keeping quiet because I've been continually waiting for more, haha.

Any chance of a mirror link for the Newsman clip? The original link isn't working via mobile.. also, I clipped together the three bits of "Happy Feet" for an almost complete version, if anyone's interested. Matt is doing great as Kermit - Constantine slips in there now and again, but I'm sure he'll improve even further with time.. I need to hear Rainbow Connection before making a final opinion, haha.

EDIT: SOMEONE LITERALLY JUST POINTED A CLIP OF RAINBOW CONNECTION

MikaelaMuppet and muppetlover123 like this.
  5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Matt really sold it tonight. Welcome back, Kermit :)

6. xSunnyEclipse

I actually cried...Matt did a fantastic job there.

Again, it's gonna be really hard to get used to but..he's winning me over now.

ShMuppetgal96 likes this.
  7. Muppetboy09

MikaelaMuppet and Rugratskid like this.
  8. muppetlover123

Kermit is back. I mean obviously not 100% but I'd say Matt has proved he deserved this role I mean wow oh wow. Singing all the classic Kermit songs other then I believe Bein Green. Plus just the voice and the mannerisms are so much better!

9. xSunnyEclipse

I'm still not on the level of saying Kermit is back because of still being distracted by hearing Constantine when he talks, but I'm sure Matt will process over time and get better and better. I believe in him and some of these clips showed that he's warming up to me.

10. muppetlover123

I get that obviously for some people a 2 hour show isn't gonna win them over. It's obviously gonna take time.

MikaelaMuppet and BobbyBenson64 like this.
  11. Muppetboy09

Are they doing an encore right now?

MikaelaMuppet and BobbyBenson64 like this.
  12. xSunnyEclipse

All The Muppets sang together for Rainbow Connection

and Electric Mayhem is performing now.

13. muppetlover123

Looks like it? I'd assume the fireworks going off would be the end of the show? Which they did a few minutes ago

14. xSunnyEclipse

15. Muppetboy09

Yeah, everyone is back onstage performing "With A Little Help From My Friends"

16. Muppetboy09

Fun fact: #MuppetsTakeTheBowl is trending in LA!

17. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Well, that honestly looks like an amazing show, much better than the live 2001 one. Can't wait for a full TP report!

18. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

So now we know Peter is Link and Beaker, Eric is now the newsman, and Peter is now Robin since Matt is Kermit.

19. Muppetboy09

Fingers crossed that SOMEONE will record a nice, full video of this show over the course of the weekend.

20. muppetlover123

Same here, I wonder if they are going to switch it up each night? Not everything of course but maybe an act or two switching out so it's something new each night? I'm assuming not as that would be pretty confusing for the performers